Mohamed Salah

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We apparently have money available and it's been mentioned in the past that if the right player becomes available we can "borrow" from next year's transfer fund .... I have no idea how that works .

Just think we will be one of many clubs chasing Griezmann in the summer and he will then go to the highest bidder .. presumably that will either be ManC or PSG ...

Not that many clubs are linked to Greizmann at this point, other than us only Manchester United is reportedly interested.

FCBfan22

So if PSG or ManC offer HIM three times what we do you figure he'll still choose us ?!?!

If he has a pre-deal with us, yes. It only comes down to wages not the transfer fee. And I think we have an agreement with him in that department already.

JamDav1982

Everything can and probably will change in the summer when everyone has loads of cash .... it gets crazier every summer

If they offer that then he can go there.

From your point of view Barca can just leave it until summer and pay him 100m signing on fee anyway which would be crazy.

serghei

It's good for us. Real Madrid cannot afford both, especially with their stadium sponsorship deal reportedly collapsed.

I wouldn't worry about the Egyptian Messi anyway. We have the real one. But Kane and Madrid's crossing machine is worrying.

Xaviniesta

Some dude on the liverpool subreddit won £1010 after placing a £10 bet on him

EsBjA6Jx8qoeTVIG8ZRSo5K7Qf_YUCwK59I7zcu64NM.png

RMU ReBorn

If he was this clinical two years ago , Madrid would have been knocked out in R16 against Roma . Ramos was running circles behind him ,just that Salah's finishing was so poor that day

Home of Barca Fans