Mohamed Salah

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think he for sure is better than Torres was for Liverpool, hasn't yet reached Suarez level (for them) but it's certainly possible. I don't think he'll compare to Suarez career wise when it's all said and done because of what Luisito did for us in the treble season and then his 60 goal season (the closest anyone's come to Messi/Ronaldo output in this era).

Suarez for Liverpool definitely had more ridiculous wow factor than Salah, rarely does a player score as many crazy bangers as Suarez did in 13/14. But Salah's already passed him in single season numbers and is the better dribbler/passer. He's also part of a superior era in Liverpool's history (i'd be surprised if they didn't win the EPL at least once) than Suarez, even though the latter nearly carried them to a title.

If Liverpool do win titles, I think it'll end up with Salah>Suarez>Torres for Liverpool, and Suarez>Salah>Torres overall career (if Salah keeps this up till at least the age of 30 or so).

Devils

Sadly he's finished.

What Salah did for one season, Messi did for 13 years.

The numbers don't lie, Messi is 13x the player Salah will ever be.

Arizona Scott

Salah is great. I am not sure I can think of a better player Barca could chase/add. He and Messi together would be unplayable, even though their positions and style are
not equivalent I think the best Suarez replacement I can think of. Would open so much space for Messi.

Home of Barca Fans