Mohamed Salah

Trafalgar

Plenty of players can play well in Italy though and flop hard. Look at Immobile and Jovetic. Or look at Andrea Belotti. Two great seasons and 100m euro price tag. This season he's complete rubbish. Salah wasnt something extraordinary in Italy so what he is doing now is a big surprise.

He was the best player in AS ROMA in his last season in Italy.

Jombi

He was the best player in AS ROMA in his last season in Italy.

But plenty of players can play well. I gave you the example of Jovetic. Or lets take Lamela who joined Tottenham. Dzeko for example scored 29 goals in 33 games for Roma last season. Is Dzeko an incredible player? What I am saying is that Salah was not something extraordinary.

Xaviniesta

But plenty of players can play well. I gave you the example of Jovetic. Or lets take Lamela who joined Tottenham. Dzeko for example scored 29 goals in 33 games for Roma last season. Is Dzeko an incredible player? What I am saying is that Salah was not something extraordinary.

Jovetic was always injured in City...
Lamela was performing right up until he got a long injury..

Xaviniesta

No, not anywhere near Salah's level. No comparison at all. Jovetic has been mediocre in Sevilla as well. Just like Immobile.

I am not comparing them to Salah's level. I'm saying that they didn't exactly perform like shit, which you seem to be suggesting by the way you speak.

are you jamdav's alt or something?

Last edited:

Jombi

I am not comparing them to Salah's level. I'm saying that they didn't exactly perform like shit, which you seem to be suggesting by the way you speak.

are you jamdav's alt or something?

Compared to their performance in Italy? They were not even close. Huge disappointment. Salah on the other hand has been a complete surprise.

khaled_a_d

I mean, @khaled_a_d did even you think he would be this dominant?

No, I thought he will be a good addition to Liverpool and laughed on the idea he is brought to be on the bench, but he is enjoying best time of his career for sure.
That said Salah has been always improving, that thing made me always have faith in him, unlike most Egyptian players he isn't settled where he is

Devils

DI MARZIO aka TIER 1 transfer reliability journalist has announced that Real Madrid will target Salah in the summer.

[tw]950867250151555072[/tw]

FCBfan22

Well, in that case, I really hope that he is a one-season wonder who will slide back to mediocrity next year and that Liverpool charges Real more for him than they did us for Phil.

P.S. The Liverpool owners will be lynched by their fans if that happens.

xXKonan

I could imagine seeing Perez sitting in his office and seeing the money we are spending and him grabbing the phone and calling people saying " I CANNOT BE OUT DONE!"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good thing our huge spending on Coutinho will force them to use even more money on Salah lol

mia7007

I am Egyptian and Salah is very good player but not for Barca
He is extremely fast, can win any 1:1 situation eih his pace
But his finish is not that great and Barca style of playing is not one of his main strengths
Dembele is better by far

Home of Barca Fans