Mohamed Salah

khaled_a_d

Pretty crazy stuff revolving around Salah and the Egyptian FA.

He want full control of his image rights so the Egyptian FA cannot misuse it by associating him with people he want no business associating himself with, or use his image for companies close to them.

Now Egyptian FA officials are threatening him and even his family.

https://en.as.com/en/2018/08/29/football/1535561334_397619.html

Didn't read the article in full details but I think it can be described as bad journalism
1-Those are troll accounts, EFA members has no official verfified social media accounts and usually there is a parody account for every celebrity out there.
2-They have no power to threat Salah, government surely does but not EFA
3-Ramy Abbas (his attorney but more like his agent) who is Colombian from Lebanese decent, has been a huge part of the problem, Salah want a preofessional relation where everything goes through Ramy and he just focus on football. EFA isn't used to that and like more working "with good faith". They have been trying to put wedge between Salah and Ramy for over a year now and there is a clear hate they can't get to Salah by themselves.
4-Ramy wrote 3 atrocious mails to EFA, huge mistake. EFA let the media get those email and get it published, so they throw Salah and his agent under the bus. Ramy threatened to remove the EFA, that they should know who they are dealing with and that they aren't a match for him. Was childis and irresponsible. He asked for quick reply during EID holiday. and Salah spoke immediately after it , he lost a lot from that.
5-Salah demands is good in paper, the team was chaos in the world cup, People were going to his hotel room to take photos at 4 AM etc. The private jet is with economy chairs for the players which he hated and talked that other African team like Senegal ensures their players to always be seated in business class etc. But In Ramy email he talked baout Salah only.
6-Salah respned with 3 videos that lasted around 12 minutes together, talked about all things I previously said.
7-Few players are starting to support him, but a bit indirectly tbf.

Worth Noting:
Salah is very popular in Egypt, 2nd most popular football in the country after Aboutrika (now retired and on exile), situation in Egypt is very complicated and Salah so far has been trying to win the love of everyone, he has been successful in that so far but he is on a thing line with small margin of error, regime likes him so for now he is immune from EFA but if he loses that regime protection they can ensure he lose everything he has ever worked for, just like they did with Aboutrika.

RMU ReBorn

Salah is playing more like Messi than Messi is these days :)
Imagine Messi and Salah together :)
No he isn't . Couldn't beat Messi in Golden boot race despite having two mobile forwards feeding him were as Messi won it carrying Suarez on his shoulders being best the goal scorer as well as the best playmaker . Add to that Messi is 31 and Salah is 27

khaled_a_d

No he isn't . Couldn't beat Messi in Golden boot race despite having two mobile forwards feeding him were as Messi won it carrying Suarez on his shoulders being best the goal scorer as well as the best playmaker . Add to that Messi is 31 and Salah is 27

Salah is 26, there is 5 years difference between both (June 1992 and June 1987)

Hazard

No bump today? Like I said, Mane is better. Insult me all you want but facts, are facts. I don't base my judgement on basic statistics unlike everyone else in this current era.

Joan

Lol. Wouldn't brag about basing my judgement on eye test and what's more pleasing instead of giving credit to all sorts of statistics which, alibeit not perfectly, depict real state on the pitch.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No bump today? Like I said, Mane is better. Insult me all you want but facts, are facts. I don't base my judgement on basic statistics unlike everyone else in this current era.

Salah's last season > any of Hazard's seasons for Chelsea.

Kul_z

Keep crying. Hazard is miles better than that poacher and he was warming the bench for him at Chelsea.

Yes, and look how that turned out. Salah playing in cl while hazard in el. Sounds like benchwarmer thing.

Home of Barca Fans