Mohamed Salah

RMU ReBorn

Firminho plays the Benzema-role? Enough with false 9s and playmakers already, i want a goalscoring striker. Im sick and tired watching Benzema missing sitters, goalscoring striker next, please!
I forgot to add 'Prime Benzema' . Not the current one

Tiny Kim

Everyone could see his potential but Salah was a genuine flop at the time, didn't impress in any of his appearances and I believe failed to score a single goal.

Actually, Salah scored 2 goals in 13 matches for Chelsea playing out wide. Iago Aspas scored none in 14 matches playing striker at Liverpool. Soldado had a goal return of 1 every 2 games in Spain. He went to the PL and only got an average of 1 in 8 games. He went back to Spain and got an average of 1 in 4 matches. So you initial narrative about it being easier to score in the PL is a load of horse shit.

stb_1

If anyone in the PL deserves Balon Dor it is De Bruyne, despite how good Salah has been, De Bruyne has been better.

Xaviniesta

he just scored a goal similar to messi's vs boateng lol

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/33lye/uaawat" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Last edited:

Givenchy

really tough to call EPL poty between him and KdB. i'd say the Belgium edges it since City will win the league but Salah has been immense

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
DODTwuLXUAA14Xd.png

:troll:

Morten

Replacement for Ronaldo? Not an actual replacement, but for his previous role, anyways. Ronaldo is a striker now.

Home of Barca Fans