Mohamed Salah

JamDav1982

They sold Suarez to Barca, then they bent over for them again, when they wanted their next star player, didnt they?
If Salah would want to move to Real and the price is right, Liverpool isnt just going to keep him there. So it doesnt make any sense, really.

Never sold either Suarez or Coutinho the first summer that they asked to leave.

Lets wait and see.

Because no way Liverpool want to lose yet another top player.

They won't have a choice unless they start winning major trophies again. Unless Liverpool win the PL or CL within the next two or three years Salah will just force a move to a more competitive club.

Liverpool right now are a stepping stone club, they need to start winning again to be seen as a destination.

FCBfan22

Us getting Coutinho added at least 50 million on top of the sum of money needed for Madrid to buy Salah.

JamDav1982

They won't have a choice unless they start winning major trophies again. Unless Liverpool win the PL or CL within the next two or three years Salah will just force a move to a more competitive club.

Liverpool right now are a stepping stone club, they need to start winning again to be seen as a destination.

Talking about this summer and whether or not it would be harder for Real to get him after Coutinho left six months earlier.

Morten

Maybe not this summer, but the next i could see us going for him, if he keeps it up. We need new attackers pretty soon, Benzema is done, Bale is Bale.

kattanib

With all due respect to Salah, but he is no where as good as his stats indicate ... It's like saying Diego Milito or Guiza are Madrid material during the one season they managed to overperform

El Guaje

With all due respect to Salah, but he is no where as good as his stats indicate ... It's like saying Diego Milito or Guiza are Madrid material during the one season they managed to overperform

He is incredibly good even if you dont look at his stats.

Wallace

Salah, Messi and Firmino are the three best players in the world today.

And about Salah in Real Madrid, as a fan of football and against the concentration of stars, I deeply hope that Salah stays in Liverpool, Neymar stays in PSG, Kane stays in Tottheham, etc ...

Obviously it's cool to see trios like MSN, BBC, Mané, Firmino and Salah, but the UCL in recent years has been bland, without competitiveness.

Barcilliant

I always saw the potential in this guy but everyone said he is a one trick pony.

Poor old Liverpool. Anytime one of their players shine other big clubs swoop in to take them away. I think Salah will stay one more season and then be off to Rm.

Sterlingfan2000

My respect, it's actually not his goals it's how he makes the goals. He beats 3 defenders in tight space and does some magic like Messi. He did the same thing as Messi did to Boateng and his Tottenham goal was similar to Messi real Madrid goal

kattanib

Salah, Messi and Firmino are the three best players in the world today.

And about Salah in Real Madrid, as a fan of football and against the concentration of stars, I deeply hope that Salah stays in Liverpool, Neymar stays in PSG, Kane stays in Tottheham, etc ...

Obviously it's cool to see trios like MSN, BBC, Mané, Firmino and Salah, but the UCL in recent years has been bland, without competitiveness.

There is something fundamentaly wrong with the first sentence

kattanib

My respect, it's actually not his goals it's how he makes the goals. He beats 3 defenders in tight space and does some magic like Messi. He did the same thing as Messi did to Boateng and his Tottenham goal was similar to Messi real Madrid goal

Well Messi has been doing this type of stuff over and over again for more than 8 years. Sure every now and then some players pull some magic here and there, but that doesn't mean they are good enough to stay consistent for years

Home of Barca Fans