Mohamed Salah

Windhook

Good thing is Liverpool won't sell him soon, unless Real Madrid come with 250m+ offer. And Salah's price goes up with each game.:lol:

Sane and Salah are the key for Liverpool's future and Klopp is on a mission of building a very competitive team, one that could dominate English and European football for years.

Devils

Before his move to Liverpool, last season was his best season goal-wise scoring 19 goals in 41 apps.

This season he has 38 goals in 40 apps in what is a more difficult league.

Hard to comprehend...It's like the Egyptian gods just decided to grant this guy superpowers.

Truthist

I go out of my way to watch City almost every game this season and I assure you De Bruyne - as good as he has been - is not operating at the same level as Salah this year. No way.

Exactly, Salah is out of this world this season and for me the best player in the world...this season.

Nothanks

Before his move to Liverpool, last season was his best season goal-wise scoring 19 goals in 41 apps.
This season he has 38 goals in 40 apps in what is a more difficult league.
or maybe epl isn't as good as people like to think it is, and seria a has an idea of how to organize a solid defense

khaled_a_d

or maybe epl isn't as good as people like to think it is, and seria a has an idea of how to organize a solid defense

Many attackers from Clacio didn't do well when moved to Italy and Spain. Salah himself was flop in EPL before joining Fiorentina and many said he was good because how bad the league is.
He just has developed more and became more complete player, Klopp and Liverpool set up has helped him a lot too

Trafalgar

Last year he was great too, the only reason he only scored 20 goals is that Roma have a great 9 (Dzeko) unlike Liverpool who plays without a 9

aaron101

Can't believe Chelsea used to have De Bryune and Salah who are currently the 2 best players in EPL.

Hazard - Salah - De Bruyne with a striker in front of them is a deadly attack.

Morten

Can't believe Chelsea used to have De Bryune and Salah who are currently the 2 best players in EPL.

Hazard - Salah - De Bruyne with a striker in front of them is a deadly attack.

Also, it was Mourinho who threw both of them away, and most of those who are not performing at United are his own transfers, his transfer record isnt exactly stellar, as of late.

bastardo

Huge fan of this guy but remains to be seen if he can keep it up. That game against Utd was very reminiscent of his performance in big games in Serie A or when teams revolved their tactics specificially to mark him.

Home of Barca Fans