Mohamed Salah

EdmondDantes

If we bought him from Roma, EV would try to continue playing him in midfield, would have been a nobody player.

He'd play him at left wing-back like he did with Malcom.

Valverde would hate Salah since his work-rate isn't always the best. MD published an article mid week saying the one lesson Barca learned with Malcom is that there's no point signing players against Ernesto's wishes because he simply won't play them. He wanted Willian or Antoine instead.

Andrew M

He'd play him at left wing-back like he did with Malcom.

Valverde would hate Salah since his work-rate isn't always the best. MD published an article mid week saying the one lesson Barca learned with Malcom is that there's no point signing players against Ernesto's wishes because he simply won't play them. He wanted Willian or Antoine instead.

That's fine if he can actually get the team he likes playing great football.

Leo_Messi

People talk a lot about the importance of Mané and Firmino for that amazing Liverpool frontline but to me Salah is the greatest individual talent of that lot which indeed almost every statistic confirms and the most important one (goals) of them.

It is not often that you can say it about any player but when Salah is at his best he is comparable to (at some fronts) Messi. Obviously an inferior player than Messi (who is not?) on almost every front but nevertheless a truly special player. Coupled with insane pace.

BTW is there anyone in the EPL that has scored more goals than him since the summer of 2017? 74 goals in 110 games so far for Liverpool. Not sure how many assists he has in that same time period but likely quite a lot as well.

Can only think of Agüero who has scored 68 goals in 89 appearances since the summer of 2017.

Catta

Bagged 2 and has not been as selfish.

He never was selfish, Mane is much more selfish than Salah. Mane seems a little jealous of Salah, that is why he was talking shit about not passing to him, even tho he did much worse decisions in the past.

boixos

I was very impressed by Mo's performance last night against Atletico's defense despite results. He has a game-changer quality about him that Barca could very much use. Everytime he had the ball he created something going forward and always taked on the defense. His teammates Mane is similar but I do not think is as good technically but physically he is better.
I would hope the club spend big money on already world-class forwards with good fitness in the future. NOT 20-23 year old players like Madrid, but 24-27 year old with good experience already. The club should not look for unknown gamble with no fixed position or injured players in the attack. Enough of the millions wasted. This is the way forward for Barca's attack.

FinBarcelonafan

I was very impressed by Mo's performance last night against Atletico's defense despite results. He has a game-changer quality about him that Barca could very much use. Everytime he had the ball he created something going forward and always taked on the defense. His teammates Mane is similar but I do not think is as good technically but physically he is better.
I would hope the club spend big money on already world-class forwards with good fitness in the future. NOT 20-23 year old players like Madrid, but 24-27 year old with good experience already. The club should not look for unknown gamble with no fixed position or injured players in the attack. Enough of the millions wasted. This is the way forward for Barca's attack.

That's called Coutinho trap. You will end up paying very high price and if they bust it hurts a lot.

Home of Barca Fans