Mohamed Salah

Catta

He showed that the comparison with Messi is absurd, he is nothing like Messi.

He can score a penalty :mou:

Devils

He showed that the comparison with Messi is absurd, he is nothing like Messi.

He can score a penalty :mou:

The only thing is the entire internet explodes when Leo doesn’t deliver whereas with Salah it’s all quiet.

Barca83

Banned
The only thing is the entire internet explodes when Leo doesn’t deliver whereas with Salah it’s all quiet.

Because Salah wasn't fully fit and was playing alongside terrible players or are you only allowed to blame teammates when Messi doesn't perform even when Argentina has 10x talent as Egypt.

SeloBarca

Because Salah wasn't fully fit and was playing alongside terrible players or are you only allowed to blame teammates when Messi doesn't perform even when Argentina has 10x talent as Egypt.

Well, cant say Messis teammates performed any better than Salahs this round :/

Morten

I doubt Salah, even if fully fit, would have been able to drag his team through to the knockouts, his team just isnt that good.

mia7007

I see people laughing comparing Egypt to Argentina. I see Egypt has some better players than Argentina, at least Egypt does not have players like Meza, Acuna, Caballero
Argentina is the second worst team after Saudi Arabia

SeloBarca

I doubt Salah, even if fully fit, would have been able to drag his team through to the knockouts, his team just isnt that good.

Egypt is really crap apart from Salah.
He pretty much took them to WC by himself.

Its always a waste seeing such big players in crap national teams. They will never win anything.

I see people laughing comparing Egypt to Argentina. I see Egypt has some better players than Argentina, at least Egypt does not have players like Meza, Acuna, Caballero
Argentina is the second worst team after Saudi Arabia

As proven over and over, more often than not, a team can have great players on paper, but they dont work together as a team.
Just look at Iceland, most people struggle to recognize even one player, yet they manage to play even against the biggest teams becouse of their enormous team effort.
Compare it to Argentina, or Netherlands, mostly star players, but cant do shit as a team.

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]1010474283397570560[/tw]

DgXs9SqUYAIczIj.jpg

DgXs-R9VAAEvybi.jpg

DgXs_DrV4AAB-vQ.jpg

DgXs_26UEAAlorJ.jpg

[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] Has Salah's popularity in Egypt fan forums & social media shifted after this incident or is it unchanged?

khaled_a_d

[tw]1010474283397570560[/tw]

[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] Has Salah's popularity in Egypt fan forums & social media shifted after this incident or is it unchanged?

No, regime isn't that popular anyway and even there supporters won't care. They have tried it already with Aboutrike -as mentioned-but failed
I honestly don't think they are trying to tarnish him, they are just using him. Salah himself don't play a patriot and try to keep everyone happy and don't confront anyone.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's the big deal? He was on a photograph (unknowingly) with Chechen leader?

It's much worse to be seen with American, UK, Saudi or French leader.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good news. Hope Klopp makes Liverpool more consistent next season and they manage to challenge until the end.

Home of Barca Fans