Mohamed Salah

Batistuta9

Don't know how people rate him, but over the last 3 years he's been top 3 in the world for me. Best player of the best team in the world over the last 3 seasons.

He hasn't been Liverpool's best in the last 3 seasons. He was their best in 17/18, VVD was their best in 18/19 and mane was the best in 19/20. Mane has been the best overall imo.

Last edited:

serghei

He hasn't been Liverpool's best in the last 3 seasons. He was their best in 17/18, VVD was their best in 18/19 and mane was the best in 19/20. Mane has been the best overall imo.

Not for me. For me it's been Salah, Mane, VVD. In this order.

Xaviniesta

i watch a lot of liverpool games and salah is usually double-marked much more often but he deals with it better than Mane who can't really do much in these situations without the help of robertson.

salah is more creative, scores more goals, the main player liverpool look to get the ball to, and he seems more consistent than mane who has many ups and downs.

VVD is still more crucial than both though. when he is not in form their defense collapses. he also pops up to score crucial headers when liverpool's attack is nullified. i have never seen a guy just walk into a team and take them to the next level the way he has.

Barcilliant

Salah is Liverpools best player. Period. If he was European or South American there wouldn't even be a discussion about it.
He is their most dangerous player with the most x factor. Even when he has a bad game he pops up with one or two moments of sheer brilliance. His off the ball work is pretty good too.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Salah is Liverpools best player. Period. If he was European or South American there wouldn't even be a discussion about it.
He is their most dangerous player with the most x factor. Even when he has a bad game he pops up with one or two moments of sheer brilliance. His off the ball work is pretty good too.

Guess cause you said period it makes it true and no discussions can be had about the matter.

Alik

By that logic, if Mane was European or South American there wouldn't even be a discussion about it either.

Batistuta9

Mane is more physical than Salah but pales skill wise. Salah probably top five in the world at the moment.

That is your opinion and not a fact. To me, mane is better on the ball and Salah is a better finisher. There isn't much between them tbh, but when you say Salah is better than mane and there is no argument, that is wrong.

Nearly every LFC fan I know, rates mane higher. They missed him against villa when they lost 7-2 the other day. Mane was amazing against us in the 2nd leg when both Salah and firmino were injured. There were a lot of people last year saying mane could have won the ballon dor, even Messi voted him in 1st place.

Horatio

You're welcome
I rate Mane higher as well based on what I observe. But wouldn?t be surprised if some statistical research proves Salah is a more important player.

Home of Barca Fans