Mohamed Salah

JamDav1982

We are talking about two separate things then. I added a written quote to my post that I read but you are speaking about an interview you watched or heard. Different matter entirely.

Same interview.

Klopp said Salah is 'on his way' to being mentioned in same sentence as likes of Messi but really cant compare them.

CanadianBlaugrana

Same interview.

Klopp said Salah is 'on his way' to being mentioned in same sentence as likes of Messi but really cant compare them.

Yes, this is the point I was making. Hey, do you think Salah would eventually join FCB like Suarez and Coutinho? There would be some pissed off scousers for sure.

NotInHere

Don't really watch this guy often, last time I saw him was when he bottled a lot of goals against Madrid when he played for Roma

Good for him for taking his game to another level, but he's already 25-he shouldn't even be compared to Messi, Messi was doing this when he was 19/20.

Unless Salah was taking the world by storm at that age, he shouldn't be compared to anyone

don't recall Salah ever dribbling half a team from the half way line at 19 or dribbling multiple players on regular basis at 25 or younger.

A budget Messi with inferior dribbling, play-making and free kicking skills at best.

LeeRomeno

Salah is at peak of his powers. I read some analyses that speedy wingers are first type of footballers to peak, at around 24-27 and then decline. Forwards follow around 26-29, midfielders 28-31, defenders 29-32, goalkeepers 30-33.

khaled_a_d

Salah is at peak of his powers. I read some analyses that speedy wingers are first type of footballers to peak, at around 24-27 and then decline. Forwards follow around 26-29, midfielders 28-31, defenders 29-32, goalkeepers 30-33.

He is more or less a second attacker at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans