Mohamed Salah

Newcomer

Mbappe should focus on getting his team through the first knockout round of the CL, its not like he has a poor team behind him either, billions in transfers.

Besides that, no one pays attention to League 1, you probably didnt know that they just got trashed by Lille, did you?

Not that it matter much, they walk the league regardless.

It is Ligue 1.
League one is in England i think.

What is the problem with our billions though. Real has always got money and they experienced periods like that when they couldn't pass the R16 of that competition during successive years.

Don't hate us mate !
Love is wise, hatred is foolish.

kollegah

Better than Mbappe or Neymar for sure. Messi, Ronaldo and Salah are the best players in the world for me.

Looks the most like young Messi from all players I have seen in the last years.

you smoking good lol.

Neymar is better in every aspect than salah. Better dribbler, better creator, better passer, better free kick taker, better big game player

serghei

you smoking good lol.

Neymar is better in every aspect than salah. Better dribbler, better creator, better passer, better free kick taker, better big game player

Neymar is only better at diving and even there Salah is catching up with him. Salah is a hard worker and a team player. Makes the difference in big games all the time for Liverpool.

Newcomer

Neymar is only better at diving and even there Salah is catching up with him. Salah is a hard worker and a team player. Makes the difference in big games all the time for Liverpool.

Nice fantasy world.

Neymar before his injury was second to no one but Messi.

Neymar was playing at playmaking role and not as a winger this year so very much a team player.

Your assumption is only based on the fact you consider games in PL "big games" while games in Ligue 1 "not big games". Neymar being injured before knock out phases in CL then means to you Neymar has not delivered in big games.

I bet you don't remember that drought period Salah experienced when people were starting to call him a one season wonder ?

Even versus PSG, Salah was anonymous despite our horrendous game at Anfield. Neymar was equally bad there. Though, in the Paris fixture, which was a "big game" for both teams because qualification was on the stakes, Neymar ran over their midfield and defence while Salah was again very quiet.

serghei

Nice fantasy world.

Neymar was playing at playmaking role and not as a winger this year so very much a team player.

Your assumption is only based on the fact you consider games in PL "big games" while games in Ligue 1 "not big games". Neymar being injured before knock out phases in CL then means to you Neymar has not delivered in big games.

I bet you don't remember that drought period Salah experienced when people were starting to call him a one season wonder ?

Even versus PSG, Salah was anonymous despite our horrendous game at Anfield. Neymar was equally bad there. Though, in the Paris fixture, which was a "big game" for both teams because qualification was on the stakes, Neymar ran over their midfield and defence while Salah was again very quiet.

I see, so your claim that Neymar has been better than Salah in the past 18 months or so is actually based on what might've or could've happened if he didn't get injured. Meanwhile, Salah has been Liverpool's best player by a distance while Liverpool is kind of a dominating force in Europe, with a final and now a semifinal or better in the Champions League, beating teams like Bayern and City.

PL is a much much superior league. 4 CL quarter finalists, vs 0 from France, enough said. But it is also based on Salah performances in top games in Europe. Neymar didn't do anything of note in Europe since 2017 when he had that game vs PSG. Over two years ago. Placing him over Salah at this point is rubbish.

And don't even get me started on Mbappe, who chocked vs United's 2nd string players.

It's not reputation or talent which makes you better than other players, but what you actually do with your team vs the big boys. Neymar did jack shit in over 2 years. While Salah was beasting it vs Roma in the semifinals of last year, Neymar was on pokerstars.com.

Yea, at his best, and maybe playing in a more competitive league, Neymar is a bit better than Salah. But we're not talking about hypothetical scenarios here.

Pretty stupid thing to say, considering Neymar pre-injury played in Ligue 1 and CL groups. Hell, with Neymar, PSG made it out of the group stages only because Napoli couldn't get 6 pts from the games vs Red Star Belgrade. Sorry, but putting 4 past Mustard Dijon doesn't make you the 2nd best player in the world.

Last edited:

Ronaldinho10

It is an unfair argument seeing as Neymar was not fit almost all season. There is no doubt however that Salah is currently the best player in PL and Liverpool.

Newcomer

I see, so your claim that Neymar has been better than Salah in the past 18 months or so is actually based on what might've or could've happened if he didn't get injured. Meanwhile, Salah has been Liverpool's best player by a distance while Liverpool is kind of a dominating force in Europe, with a final and now a semifinal or better in the Champions League, beating teams like Bayern and City.

PL is a much much superior league. 4 CL quarter finalists, vs 0 from France, enough said. But it is also based on Salah performances in top games in Europe. Neymar didn't do anything of note in Europe since 2017 when he had that game vs PSG. Over two years ago. Placing him over Salah at this point is rubbish.

And don't even get me started on Mbappe, who chocked vs United's 2nd string players.

It's not reputation or talent which makes you better than other players, but what you actually do with your team vs the big boys. Neymar did jack shit in over 2 years. While Salah was beasting it vs Roma in the semifinals of last year, Neymar was on pokerstars.com.

Yea, at his best, and maybe playing in a more competitive league, Neymar is a bit better than Salah. But we're not talking about hypothetical scenarios here.

Pretty stupid thing to say, considering Neymar pre-injury played in Ligue 1 and CL groups. Hell, with Neymar, PSG made it out of the group stages only because Napoli couldn't get 6 pts from the games vs Red Star Belgrade. Sorry, but putting 4 past Mustard Dijon doesn't make you the 2nd best player in the world.

Conveniently ignoring the performance of Salah and Neymar during the heads to heads of PSG and Liverpool, i see.

You are just stated what i said. You dismiss any performance of Neymar while bigging up Salah because PL good, Ligue 1 bad.

Also, what kind of argument is that : PSG made out of the group stages because, overall, they took more points that their opponents in the group ? So, i guess PSG actually winning the group is somehow a fluke in your fantasy world. Also, if you had ever watch the actual games (i doubt you do, seeing your arguments) Napoli was superior to PSG in Paris. However, in Naples, PSG was better for like 60 min in total. Napoli, just after the halftime, really pushed hard and got the best occasions of the match. They equalized while PSG had contained them during their hot patch due to a mistake but then PSG dominated them again. That dutch referee was an homer though. Clear penalty on Bernat in front of referee, nothing given. Then he decided not to whistle any foul on Neymar, just because he seemed to have some beef with him since World Cup. There was even that time a Napoli player didn't go back into distance for Neymar to play a free kick, so Neymar told him to go back and apostrophed the referee to show him the Napoli player was in infraction. The referee booked Neymar instead... Hahaha.
So yeah, neither Liverpool or Napoli were able to beat Belgrade in Serbia and yet, you manage to make it a dig at Neymar/PSG ? Their fault if they couldn't handle the serbians.

Even Liverpool fans would tell you Neymar is better than Salah... But Liverpool has a better squad (not just first 11 but 11+bench) than PSG.

Thank you for your input.... not.

Havesaks

Conveniently ignoring the performance of Salah and Neymar during the heads to heads of PSG and Liverpool, i see.

You are just stated what i said. You dismiss any performance of Neymar while bigging up Salah because PL good, Ligue 1 bad.

Quality post
Also, what kind of argument is that : PSG made out of the group stages because, overall, they took more points that their opponents in the group ? So, i guess PSG actually winning the group is somehow a fluke in your fantasy world. Also, if you had ever watch the actual games (i doubt you do, seeing your arguments) Napoli was superior to PSG in Paris. However, in Naples, PSG was better for like 60 min in total. Napoli, just after the halftime, really pushed hard and got the best occasions of the match. They equalized while PSG had contained them during their hot patch due to a mistake but then PSG dominated them again. That dutch referee was an homer though. Clear penalty on Bernat in front of referee, nothing given. Then he decided not to whistle any foul on Neymar, just because he seemed to have some beef with him since World Cup. There was even that time a Napoli player didn't go back into distance for Neymar to play a free kick, so Neymar told him to go back and apostrophed the referee to show him the Napoli player was in infraction. The referee booked Neymar instead... Hahaha.
So yeah, neither Liverpool or Napoli were able to beat Belgrade in Serbia and yet, you manage to make it a dig at Neymar/PSG ? Their fault if they couldn't handle the serbians.

Even Liverpool fans would tell you Neymar is better than Salah... But Liverpool has a better squad (not just first 11 but 11+bench) than PSG.

quality post

serghei

Dude, go back to Ligue 1. Salah scored 4 goals in the CL quarterfinals, and CL semifinals last year and was the best player of the finalists in CL. That's better than everything Neymar did at PSG in high profile games.

Fact is he was better than Neymar last season, and he's better than Neymar this season. Deal with it and stop moaning like a child.

Sure, doesn't mean Neymar can't come back and have an amazing season going back to being a top 3 player. Until then, Salah is running hot at the moment, while Neymar became close to irrelevant in European football.

Jesus, PSG and their fans. They believe their own hype like it's something else.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Dude, go back to Ligue 1. Salah scored 4 goals in the CL quarterfinals, and CL semifinals last year. That's better than everything Neymar did at PSG in high profile games.

Fact is he was better than Neymar last season, and he's better than Neymar this season. Deal with it.

Jesus, PSG and their fans. They believe their own hype like it's something else.

By that token, Mané and Salah scored more goals then Messi in semi finals last year.

I guess you are confirming here those two players are better than Messi. Fact is they were better than Messi last season. I would add Mbappé too since he puts out Messi out of World Cup and was higher in Ballon d'Or ladder.

Dude, go back to la Liga. Jesus, those Barça fans, not able to go past quarterfinals and they believe Messi hype like it's something else...

Quality post indeed serghei.

serghei

By that token, Mané and Salah scored more goals then Messi in semi finals last year.

I guess you are confirming here those two players are better than Messi. Fact is they were better than Messi last season. I would add Mbappé too since he puts out Messi out of World Cup and was higher in Ballon d'Or ladder.

Dude, go back to la Liga. Jesus, those Barça fans, not able to go past quarterfinals and they believe Messi hype like it's something else...

Quality post indeed serghei.

Messi plays in the strongest league in the world, and has a certain Real Madrid team he makes fun of every year almost. Neymar doesn't, he has Lille and Lyon. Put another one to bed for you.

Seriously, stop acting as if you've bought the 2015 performances of Neymar. You've bought the player Neymar, who has been nowhere near his 2015 level at the top.

Newcomer

Messi plays in the strongest league in the world, and has a certain Real Madrid team he makes fun of every year almost. Neymar doesn't, he has Lille and Lyon. Put another one to bed for you.

Seriously, stop acting as if you've bought the 2015 performances of Neymar. You've bought the player Neymar, who has been nowhere near his 2015 level at the top.

I'm just regurgitating your own arguments at you.

I'm glad tou can see, it doesn't stick.

And again, what you posts just show you are not watching Neymar play.
If you would, no way you would say that Salah is better than him.
And i guess you are not watching Salah play either because he was criticized a lot this season. Even when he was saving his match performance with a goal. People were even talking about one season wonder when he was doing very bad.

I was always thinking that to speak about player level we had to actually watch them perform. But with what you say, i'm sure you consider CR7 your goat. After all, he carried his team to 3 consecutive wins in CL while Messi would choke in quarterfinals. Also, he is by far the best scoring player in that competition. Plus, he actually won an international trophy with his national team contrary to Messi.

Or maybe when you watch both of them play, you can easily see Messi is better than CR7. Your choice.

Newcomer

I'm just regurgitating your own arguments at you.

I'm glad tou can see, it doesn't stick.

And again, what you posts just show you are not watching Neymar play.
If you would, no way you would say that Salah is better than him.
And i guess you are not watching Salah play either because he was criticized a lot this season. Even when he was saving his match performance with a goal. People were even talking about one season wonder when he was doing very bad.

I was always thinking that to speak about player level we had to actually watch them perform. But with what you say, i'm sure you consider CR7 you goat. Afterall, he carried his team to a 3 consecutives win in CL while Messi would choke in quarterfinals. Also, he is by far the best scoring player in that competition. Plus, he actually won an international trophy with his national team contrary to Messi.

Or maybe when you watch both of them play, you can easily see Messi is better than CR7. Your choice.

Home of Barca Fans