Mohamed Salah

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perhaps Hazard will have an outstanding season under Sarri.

He's looking good so far.

Based on last season's performance I would take Salah, but only taking last season into account. Now Hazard finally has a manager that want to play attacking football. Progressive football.

Should be no excuses this time around. He need to hit big numbers and have the killer instinct to keep going for it.

Morten

Perhaps Hazard will have an outstanding season under Sarri.

He's looking good so far.

Based on last season's performance I would take Salah, but only taking last season into account. Now Hazard finally has a manager that want to play attacking football. Progressive football.

Should be no excuses this time around. He need to hit big numbers and have the killer instinct to keep going for it.

Hazard will score more and have a great season overall, but i doubt he will be scoring 30+ goals, he just isnt that type of player.

MTL_Barca

Salahs 17/18 season was incredible, we talk of near Messi/Ronaldo level stats here so it wouldn't be surprising if he falls off a bit this season because these 2 are the only players that could deliver these numbers constantly for ages now.

Last edited:

Pfmpd1

To be fair, Salah is only one goal behind where he was at the same point last season.

And Liverpools attack has been very sloppy since the start of the season.

KingLeo10

Spectacular decline. Doesn’t look half the player we was last year.

yep

this is why one shouldn't compare players to Messi or CR7 after 1 season.

it's one thing banging in 50 goals in 1 season...

it's another doing it 10 seasons + in a row with personnel changes around you and defenses studying like a hawk every season.

xXKonan

It was going to be a tough endeavor for Salah to keep banging them in Suarez style for Liverpool on a year to year basis.

Still, a good player though just not as good as the likes of Suarez, Torres were for Liverpool which to be fair especially in Suarez's case was already an uphill battle.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans