Mohamed Salah

khaled_a_d

Yep for £43m - tbh I'm not sure what to make of it.

Read that it will be 30 or 35 (don't remember the exact number) with add-ons make it up to 43M
btw, expect flood of Egyptian fans specially on FB. we are by far the world biggest trollers in football :lol:

Windhook

Salah is equal, if not superior to Liverpool forwards and the Egyptian will be fantastic signing for the club. I think Jurgen Klopp squeezed the maximum of a squad full of mediocre players this season.

jamrock

He is the equal of not one single player that starts in Liverpool front 3

Mane? Nope
Fimino? Nope
Courtinho? Nope
A fit Daniel? Nope

Salah can't be a starter for any team that as ambitions to win anything.

khaled_a_d

Lol at suggestion that he will be signed for bench
For starter they aren't paying such money if it wasn't for a player going to start. Their will be change in their rotation most probably to fit him in the starting line up.
And there is a lot of rumors they will ship Sturridge out IIRC,never mind he is rarely fit anyway

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He will be a starter as Coutinho will play in midfield so our front three will be Mane-Firmino-Salah.

Have to say seeing his stats in Italy for Roma is very impressive and his pace is electric. Salah and Mane on our wings will do serious damage.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He will be a starter as Coutinho will play in midfield so our front three will be Mane-Firmino-Salah.

Have to say seeing his stats in Italy for Roma is very impressive and his pace is electric. Salah and Mane on our wings will do serious damage.

Sign a new midfielder too and sell Coutinho to us lol

khaled_a_d

Guy is already a fuckin legend here in Egypt
Egypt has scored 7 goals in 5 games during WC qualifications, he scored 5 and made two assists. First qualification since 1990 WC

Home of Barca Fans