Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088

Thread: Mohamed Salah

Banned

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He isnt the same player since the UCL final 2018. In 17/18 he was a Top3 player in the world. Now I wouldnt put him even in my Top15.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was insanely good today. A lot less selfish too. A pleasure to watch.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we bought him from Roma, EV would try to continue playing him in midfield, would have been a nobody player.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    If we bought him from Roma, EV would try to continue playing him in midfield, would have been a nobody player.
    He'd play him at left wing-back like he did with Malcom.

Valverde would hate Salah since his work-rate isn't always the best. MD published an article mid week saying the one lesson Barca learned with Malcom is that there's no point signing players against Ernesto's wishes because he simply won't play them. He wanted Willian or Antoine instead.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    He'd play him at left wing-back like he did with Malcom.

Valverde would hate Salah since his work-rate isn't always the best. MD published an article mid week saying the one lesson Barca learned with Malcom is that there's no point signing players against Ernesto's wishes because he simply won't play them. He wanted Willian or Antoine instead.
    That's fine if he can actually get the team he likes playing great football.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Never_Forget40 View Post
    He isnt the same player since the UCL final 2018. In 17/18 he was a Top3 player in the world. Now I wouldnt put him even in my Top15.
    Lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job he's banned

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People talk a lot about the importance of Mané and Firmino for that amazing Liverpool frontline but to me Salah is the greatest individual talent of that lot which indeed almost every statistic confirms and the most important one (goals) of them.

It is not often that you can say it about any player but when Salah is at his best he is comparable to (at some fronts) Messi. Obviously an inferior player than Messi (who is not?) on almost every front but nevertheless a truly special player. Coupled with insane pace.

BTW is there anyone in the EPL that has scored more goals than him since the summer of 2017? 74 goals in 110 games so far for Liverpool. Not sure how many assists he has in that same time period but likely quite a lot as well.

Can only think of Agüero who has scored 68 goals in 89 appearances since the summer of 2017.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!