Mohamed Salah

Arizona Scott

He's incredibly selfish and isn't very clinical. I also sense he has a bit of fake humility about him.
So really there isn't much to say no to a transfer other then price (nothing over 120m)

Is this a discussion on Salah? Two seasons leading goal scorer in EPL and top 3 in the CL yet somehow "not clinical". His goal to shot rate is a lot better than CR7. Maybe he isn't clinical either. I guess if the definition of clinical is Messi-like, than yes he ain't clinical. He also has 29 assists in 2 years between league and CL. He is great all around player and certainly not selfish. He does try to create a lot with the ball on his feat, very aggressive, but doesn't do it in a selfish way. Mane is a bit more selfish actually. Although I don't think Mane is purposely selfish, selfish might be harsh--I think he just doesn't quite have Salah's vision and thus more likely to shoot himself with any look on goal.

Arizona Scott

That is not my point, the point is that he has suffered absolutely no injury. He could not even be arsed for this game. What he cares about is Tuesday night.

No way he took a big blow, just i the end not of medical significance.

I think a lot of how Liverpool will approach it is dependent on the City-Leicester result. If Leicester gets any kind of result I think Klopp would place more emphasis on the league with it much more in his control and probably from the Liverpool club perspective the league is more important than the CL.

Centauri B

No way he took a big blow, just i the end not of medical significance.

I think a lot of how Liverpool will approach it is dependent on the City-Leicester result. If Leicester gets any kind of result I think Klopp would place more emphasis on the league with it much more in his control and probably from the Liverpool club perspective the league is more important than the CL.

They will go all guns blazing against us no matter what.

Arizona Scott

...But Klopp said firmino is very doubtful but I’m believing that is mind games

I think this relates to what I was saying. If they have the league in their hands I would expect the priority for Firmino and others is the weekend. If City wins monday, their best chance for a trophy is comeback Tuesday at Anfeld. As unlikely as that is they do have the Roma and PSG away legs to reflect on, and that is more likely than City not winning versus Brighton.

Centauri B

Is this a discussion on Salah? Two seasons leading goal scorer in EPL and top 3 in the CL yet somehow "not clinical". His goal to shot rate is a lot better than CR7. Maybe he isn't clinical either. I guess if the definition of clinical is Messi-like, than yes he ain't clinical. He also has 29 assists in 2 years between league and CL. He is great all around player and certainly not selfish. He does try to create a lot with the ball on his feat, very aggressive, but doesn't do it in a selfish way. Mane is a bit more selfish actually. Although I don't think Mane is purposely selfish, selfish might be harsh--I think he just doesn't quite have Salah's vision and thus more likely to shoot himself with any look on goal.

Salah is a great, great player. Only Messi is clearly ahead of him in world football. Last Wed was great against us, his only mistake was that terrible miss after the 3-0.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="fr" dir="ltr">Après Eden Hazard, une nouvelle recrue "galactique" au Real Madrid ? ✈️<br><br>🗨️ Philippe Carayon : "On en est au stade des premières approches entre le Real Madrid et Mohamed Salah." <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LateFC?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LateFC</a> <a href="https://t.co/wgHj4nGSnI">pic.twitter.com/wgHj4nGSnI</a></p>— Late Football Club (@LateFootClub) <a href="https://twitter.com/LateFootClub/status/1128769802712100865?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans