Mohamed Salah

serghei

I said rumours. He can't go back to Barca the way he left and Barca has already invested the money of his sale.
What about Real Madrid rumours ?
And what about Mbappé ?

Do i have to remind you your posts on page 259 and 260 of Mbappé thread ?
You were even hoping PSG would renew his contract in fear he would join Real Madrid. But here, you are telling me he is a meme, right.

And contrary to you, i only quote you and your weak arguments instead of trying to label you a troll by comparing you with someone else.

Why is it you feel the need to talk about Jair two posts in a row ? Is it because you have no substance, as usual ?

:lol:

Now you have reading difficulties.

Neymar at Real Madrid is very different than Neymar at PSG. I'm rating Neymar at PSG here. Which is a poorer player than Salah playing for Liverpool. That's what it's all about really. The performances of these two players in the context of the teams they're playing for at the moment.

If you think, based of what you've seen, Neymar at PSG in 2017-2019 has been a better player than Salah at Liverpool in the same time frame, there's nothing to talk about. This is the type of opinion I disregard as rubbish usually.

If you say Neymar at his best is better than Salah at his best, I agree. Which is not something I questioned in the first place.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Yeah.
So in short, you don't rate the performances the player put on the pitch if it is not under the shirt of a team you consider.
You have not even seen Neymar under Real shirt that he is already different than at PSG in your book.
Joan was very right about his moon comment.

I see that you always leave aside conveniently the part about your 100% turn around about Mbappé. From best attacking talent in the world to meme material real quick. You are not even consistent with yourself, i'll stop discussing with such a comical person.

Than you for the exchanges and farewell, serghei,

serghei

Yeah.
So in short, you don't rate the performances the player put on the pitch if it is not under the shirt of a team you consider.
You have not even seen Neymar under Real shirt that he is already different than at PSG in your book.
Joan was very right about his moon comment.

I see that you always leave aside conveniently the part about your 100% turn around about Mbappé. From best attacking talent in the world to meme material real quick. You are not even consistent with yourself, i'll stop discussing with such a comical person.

Than you for the exchanges and farewell, serghei,

You understood nothing :facepalm:

Didn't say Mbappe is a meme, I was referring to Neymar. And he certainly is a meme. Even though Mbappe's recent hilariously badly executed dives are going in that direction.

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
thought he was pretty good apart from that one miss. his general play looked a lot better than in other matches I've seen from him this season

Arizona Scott

Salah is a great player. That map in the Messi thread shows he is arguable #2 in the world in creating chances, really been the second best player over the past 2 seasons in world football. Of course the gap between Messi and anyone else is monumental.

Home of Barca Fans