Mohamed Salah

Devils

Lol.

It means we should have zero problems to block Salah, which would mean we will probably knock out Liverpool with relative ease.

Back in the real world Salah is the hardest Liverpool player to block.

That was in reference in the PFA Award Nominations, dawg.

serghei

That was in reference in the PFA Award Nominations, dawg.

I see. You know Messi finished 5th in France Football's best players of last year. These rankings are crap and always have been.

I see Salah is leading goalscorers in Premier League with 19 goals.

Terrible season. Just the best scorer in the most in form team while not even playing as a striker.

Newcomer

I see. You know Messi finished 5th in France Football's best players of last year. These rankings are crap and always have been.

I see Salah is leading goalscorers in Premier League with 19 goals.

Terrible season. Just the best scorer in the most in form team while not even playing as a striker.
Football is so simple for people like you.

Just look at the scoreboards but don't look at the games.

Also, no one here said he has a terrible season ever.

Just he didn't have a "great" season. Since he is talented, it is enough for him to have some end product.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Lol.

It means we should have zero problems to block Salah, which would mean we will probably knock out Liverpool with relative ease.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about that. Btw, you can watch Salah on may 1st and may 6th in the CL semifinals, and Neymar on Pokerstars youtube channel.

This is the greatest Neymar performance in the last 2-3 years.

[youtube]WiCoVnQx6bg[/youtube]
I can appreciate your professional memeing for free.

Way better.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lol.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about that. Btw, you can watch Salah on may 1st and may 6th in the CL semifinals, and Neymar on Pokerstars youtube channel.

This is the greatest Neymar performance in the last 2-3 years.

[youtube]WiCoVnQx6bg[/youtube]

Anyone that has played poker knows that performance is the stuff of amateurs.

Newcomer

Also imagine comparing Ballon d'or with league nomination...

Ballon d'or is heavily influenced by trophies won, especially Champions League and World Cup/Euros (if those competitions are being disputed the same year).

The league nominations reward the consitency and the level of performances throughout a wide range of games.

For your information, Messi did win the La Liga player of the year despite being 5th in Ballon d'or standings. I would think you would judge their choice fairer and truer to the real performances displayed since Messi won.

By that token, people that actually watch Premier League have decided that not only Salah was not the best player of Liverpool this year but not even top 6.

serghei

Anyone that has played poker knows that performance is the stuff of amateurs.

:lol: True.

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION]

Dude, I watched a lot of Liverpool games this season. More than 15. He is comfortably the Liverpool player I fear the most coming into the CL semifinal.

Man has 19 goals and 7 assists. By far the most influential Liverpool player this season according to the numbers. Sure, numbers wouldn't mean that much if they weren't backed up by actually watching the games. Which I did fortunately. Check out the most recent game vs Chelsea in PL. Busted their whole flank up.

Many times this season Salah has been the motor in Liverpool's attack. Extremely skillful, hardworking player, with speed, and final product to boot.

What exactly is your problem regarding Salah? Just enjoy one of the best players in the world giving everything on the field for his team.

And please, don't give me as an example opinions from EPL watchers. I spent too much time on British forums explaining them why Alba was better than the likes of Clyne or Shaw. And they still didn't understand anything.

In short, I don't trust the EPL-only footbal watcher opinion one iota. They're crap at evaluating players. I got banned on redcafe for telling them Lukaku was an overrated Premier League product :)lol: among other things tbf), and now they're all saying it.

Last edited:

Newcomer

I have no problem with Salah.

I quite like the player and the guy. Pretty enjoyable character.

I don't like when you want to big up his overall performances with just his goal tally though.

The initial discussion was about Neymar and Salah and you were memeing with Poker, Mustard and other nonsense and judging his performances by his goals (again), saying he was good only against Red Star.

I see a lot of this shit on the net nowadays, but i would have thought than in a football forum, especially of Barca fans, there would be more to the game than just "he scored a lot for this top team, so he is performing better than X".
It reminds me the people who are saying Neymar overshadowed by Mbappé while anyone watching a game of PSG would laugh at that thought.
Since Neymar is injured for so long, he is out of the picture but i would say that di Maria was pretty close to Mbappé in performances this season. Ans the numbers wouldn't tell you that.

serghei

I have no problem with Salah.

I quite like the player and the guy. Pretty enjoyable character.

I don't like when you want to big up his overall performances with just his goal tally though.

The initial discussion was about Neymar and Salah and you were memeing with Poker, Mustard and other nonsense and judging his performances by his goals (again), saying he was good only against Red Star.

I see a lot of this shit on the net nowadays, but i would have thought than in a football forum, especially of Barca fans, there would be more to the game than just "he scored a lot for this top team, so he is performing better than X".
It reminds me the people who are saying Neymar overshadowed by Mbappé while anyone watching a game of PSG would laugh at that thought.
Since Neymar is injured for so long, he is out of the picture but i would say that di Maria was pretty close to Mbappé in performances this season. Ans the numbers wouldn't tell you that.

I see your going along with your Neymar and Mbappe agenda. These guys are irrelevant in club football for 2 years. Nobody cares what you do in a league where you are the only top team. Until they find a way to raise the level of that league to somewhat compete with La Liga and Premier League, Neymar and Mbappe will be judged for what they do in Champions League. And they haven't done anything of note.

I said Salah is the best player in European football after Messi and Ronaldo, and you started with your Qatari-infused drivel, saying Neymar and Mbappe are better when all they did in the last 2 years was beat up the likes of Dijon and Guingamp.

Way to twist the narrative. I didn't even brough up the likes of Neymar and Mbappe, but as usual, PSG fans carry on with bigging up their players who disappear in the biggest games for them. Either are not there at all when it matters (Neymar), or they play like crap (Mbappe) against United's 2nd string players.

We have another PSG fan here, the famous Jair, who was constantly comparing Mbappe's stats in Ligue 1 with Messi's, despite the huge difference in leagues.

And, btw, Neymar is a fucking meme. It's impossible to take him seriously.

Last edited:

booge

this is also going to be like balon dor contest between the two.

both have had good seasons and if salah can help liverpool win title it will be like the egyption king balon dor.
might even see salah don the arabian long white sheets around him when picking up the prize. :)

henias

Not saying Salah is a bad player, but he has been pretty underwhelming compared to last season. He pretty much depends on his pace to get past defenders but runs out of ideas pretty quickly when he gets surrounded by players. It's customary for him to try to hold the ball in the box and hope he gets a foul. Dribbling wise he's still no where near Hazard. Granted, he does get a myriad of goals but was due to the number of chances provided to him by the team. Other than that, he does gets shut down pretty quickly.

He still score goals now and then, but certain aspects of his game are just disappointing and not as good as it's used to be.

Personally that's how I feel about him.

Newcomer

I see your going along with your Neymar and Mbappe agenda. These guys are irrelevant in club football for 2 years. Nobody cares what you do in a league where you are the only top team. Until they find a way to raise the level of that league to somewhat compete with La Liga and Premier League, Neymar and Mbappe will be judged for what they do in Champions League. And they haven't done anything of note.

I said Salah is the best player in European football after Messi and Ronaldo, and you started with your Qatari-infused drivel, saying Neymar and Mbappe are better when all they did in the last 2 years was beat up the likes of Dijon and Guingamp.

Way to twist the narrative. I didn't even brough up the likes of Neymar and Mbappe, but as usual, PSG fans carry on with bigging up their players who disappear in the biggest games for them. Either are not there at all when it matters (Neymar), or they play like crap (Mbappe) against United's 2nd string players.

We have another PSG fan here, the famous Jair, who was constantly comparing Mbappe's stats in Ligue 1 with Messi's, despite the huge difference in leagues.

And, btw, Neymar is a fucking meme. It's impossible to take him seriously.

I understand now you have reading difficulty.

If anything, in all i have written here, i have always said Mbappé is currently overrated. I even got an argument with Jair here for that lol. Not that Mbappé is bad, he is a very good player but he is put in comparison with players like Messi, CR7, Ronaldo, even Neymar when he still has to improve in some areas to be really credible.

I don't see what Qatar has to do with what I'm saying here either but whatever. You have that tendancy to deflect any serious argument with a bunch of memes.

And only Neymar hater or football hater would say Neymar is a meme football wise. If he was, there wouldn't be so many rumours about him at Barca or Real despite his two long injuries. Or maybe you think those 2 clubs are interested in memes ? Same goes for Mbappé.

To stay on topic, my argument is judging with just stats of goals don't show the full picture. I'm sure any Liverpool fan would tell you Van Dijk is their best player this year which put your assumption that Salah is the best european player after Messi and CR7 as a ridiculous idea.

serghei

And only Neymar hater or football hater would say Neymar is a meme football wise. If he was, there wouldn't be so many rumours about him at Barca or Real despite his two long injuries. Or maybe you think those 2 clubs are interested in memes ? Same goes for Mbappé.

To stay on topic, my argument is judging with just stats of goals don't show the full picture. I'm sure any Liverpool fan would tell you Van Dijk is their best player this year which put your assumption that Salah is the best european player after Messi and CR7 as a ridiculous idea.

Not at all. He is a meme not because he is a bad footballer, but because his mentality and his intelligence leave a lot to be desired.

Barca doesn't want Neymar. You, as others, have been a victim of the Spanish media fabricated news. They do make up news out of thin air, this is maybe the only topic Jair was right about on this forum :lol:

It is not about stats or goals alone. Again, you, as many others, confuse talent and ability with performances. You can have better ability and play in a way that doesn't make full use of it. This is Neymar for you. Quaresma was regarded as more talented and with more ability than Cristiano Ronaldo when both were at Sporting. Yet the mentality of Quaresma is not even a tenth of that of Cristiano Ronaldo. And this is why, in spite of what one may call natural talent, Ronaldo ended up being a far far superior player.

Salah is not as talented as Neymar, but over the last 2 years he's played very very close to his max level. And his maximum level of playing is better than whatever Neymar has been playing in the last 2 years. Now, if by some miracle Neymar gets back to his old level, he will be better than Salah. Until then, he isn't. It's pretty simple really.

Hate to break it up to you, but Neymar hasn't been influencing the biggest games in Europe consistently since 2015. Salah did last season (obviously), and does it this season too.

On talent and ability Neymar is 2nd only to Messi. On performances in the last 2 years, he doesn't even make top 5.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Not at all. He is a meme not because he is a bad footballer, but because his mentality and his intelligence leave a lot to be desired.

Barca doesn't want Neymar. You, as others, have been a victim of the Spanish media fabricated news. They do make up news out of thin air, this is maybe the only topic where Jair was right about on this forum :lol:

I said rumours. He can't go back to Barca the way he left and Barca has already invested the money of his sale.
What about Real Madrid rumours ?
And what about Mbappé ?

Do i have to remind you your posts on page 259 and 260 of Mbappé thread ?
You were even hoping PSG would renew his contract in fear he would join Real Madrid. But here, you are telling me he is a meme, right.

And contrary to you, i only quote you and your weak arguments instead of trying to label you a troll by comparing you with someone else.

Why is it you feel the need to talk about Jair two posts in a row ? Is it because you have no substance, as usual ?

Home of Barca Fans