Mohamed Salah

Hazard

1) Wait for Salah to have a poor match 2) Come shit on him. ;)

Waiting? I've always maintained my stance on Salah. Very limited player that benefits from Klopp's system. Would be what Sanchez looks like now at United if he played under Mourinho.

Eye test > Stats. Always.

El Gato

Villarato!
In fairness, I never FULLY bought into the Salah hype. Dude was very consistent throughout last season, but has never hit a long spell of average or bad performances and this is unlikely to elude him. It's too much to call Hazard better, but his scoring has certainly masked quite a few flaws with his game.

FinBarcelonafan

In fairness, I never FULLY bought into the Salah hype. Dude was very consistent throughout last season, but has never hit a long spell of average or bad performances and this is unlikely to elude him. It's too much to call Hazard better, but his scoring has certainly masked quite a few flaws with his game.

His career high before last season was 15 goals in League. Most likely this was once a career run.

El Gato

Villarato!
His career high before last season was 15 goals in League. Most likely this was once a career run.

He could have a relatively worse season, score 20 and still be rated as one of the best players in the Premiership. The whole point of that Liverpool trio is that they pick each other up. So I wouldn't draw from one bad performance, even if he was quite toothless for a winger before last season.

khaled_a_d

This is what happens when there is difference ways in voting for each award. FIFA XI has been always the worst for some reason btw

Hazard

He was never going to match last season for numbers, but he's still a top player. Hazard can only dream of having the season Salah had last year

You do know Hazard's led his team to 2 PL titles right 13/14? Would've been 3 if he didn't get injured at the end of 13/14. Embarrasing post.

So now Hazard's finally playing in an offensive system, he'll suddenly be as good as Salah if he starts stat-padding & gets goals so Andrew M can rate him?

Home of Barca Fans