Mohamed Salah

Hazard

I maintain what I said. I couldn't care less about the goals. He scored all of those & Liverpool only finished 4th lmao. He benefits immensely from Klopp's ultra attacking system & is pretty much a wide poacher in that team.

He isn't involved in the build-up at all for Liverpool

[tw]1025047180812476416[/tw]

While Hazard's pretty much the sole creator at Chelsea.

[tw]1025005783342374912[/tw]

As you can see vastly different roles.

Big Chances Missed:
Salah - 23 (1st)
Hazard - 5 (36th)

Hazard's so much better than Salah it's laughable. There's a reason he failed in Mourinho's system while Hazard was a success under 2 ultra-defensive managers like him & Sarri.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I maintain what I said. I couldn't care less about the goals. He scored all of those & Liverpool only finished 4th lmao. He benefits immensely from Klopp's ultra attacking system & is pretty much a wide poacher in that team.

He isn't involved in the build-up at all for Liverpool

[tw]1025047180812476416[/tw]

While Hazard's pretty much the sole creator at Chelsea.

[tw]1025005783342374912[/tw]

As you can see vastly different roles.

Big Chances Missed:
Salah - 23 (1st)
Hazard - 5 (36th)

Hazard's so much better than Salah it's laughable. There's a reason he failed in Mourinho's system while Hazard was a success under 2 ultra-defensive managers like him & Sarri.

I don't see how this is making him look bad. Salah is still very good at creating. If anything, we should make Messi play in a similar style so that he can be more efficient, move him closer to box. He spends too much time creating plays in the center of the pitch.

Hazard

He isn't good at creating at all. His bread and butter is playing off the shoulder. He's a striker playing in a perfect system, Hazard's a midfielder. Comparing their stats to make Salah seem better is asinine.

No one was talking about Salah pre-Liverpool for a reason.

Tiny Kim

He isn't good at creating at all. His bread and butter is playing off the shoulder. He's a striker playing in a perfect system, Hazard's a midfielder. Comparing their stats to make Salah seem better is asinine.

:facepalm:

Trafalgar

Watch Salah's highlights against Roma and City in the CL and say that again ... this time without crying

Hazard

Lmfao. Did anyone watch Hazard's cameo against Arsenal? He's so clear of any player in that League. Don't even bother responding if you think Salah's anywhere near his level.

Compare Salah to Kane & Aubameyang. Hazard is a special talent.

Salah is an overrated tap-in merchant that's won nothing in his career.

Jakabor

Lmfao. Did anyone watch Hazard's cameo against Arsenal? He's so clear of any player in that League. Don't even bother responding if you think Salah's anywhere near his level.

Hazard is very overrated. A lot of flash and very unimpressive statistical output in terms of assists and goals.

KDB and Salah over him any day.

Messi shits on Hazard, who is far far below him.

Edit: Don't get me wrong. Hazard is a very good player. But he is still overrated by many.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Not true. Hazard is good but overrated. Lots of dribbles without actual end product. He is kinda like Isco.

Home of Barca Fans