Mohamed Salah

FinBarcelonafan

So what kind of voodoo is Real using? Robben, Salah, Boateng etc just happen to get injured when playing vs Real? How is this possible?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have no doubt he would have played a great game and made an impact. Liverpool looked like a completely different team after he went off and it made Real Madrid a lot more confident too. Nothing more sad tonight than the way Ramos intentionally took him down, the gentleman and great person all Madridistas try to portray him as.

Not only did he take him out of the final, he ruined the World Cup for him and Egypt, their first in a very long time.

I don't wish anyone ill, but Ramos tearing his ACL would do me nothing. He's injured a lot of people and played dirty for a long time, people like him deserve no sympathy, empathy or respect.

Not only that, he also elbowed Karius in the face away from the ball. See the ball anywhere near in his vid?

Scum is what people like Ramos is.

[tw]1000484828662427648[/tw]

Last edited:

xXKonan

There's a big reason why he has so many red cards in his career because the dude is nothing more than a thug.

Every big game he pulls this shit. He either gets away with it or gets sent off. I mean just look at every Classico he played in dude just cannot help himself.

Joan

There's a big reason why he has so many red cards in his career because the dude is nothing more than a thug.

Every big game he pulls this shit. He either gets away with it or gets sent off. I mean just look at every Classico he played in dude just cannot help himself.

Imagine if he didn't play in a big club. Star players always have sort of protection.

Ramos-Pepe must be the dirtiest duo I've seen.

mia7007

The most player I hate is this bull Ramos.
Regarding ballon d’or, if Ronaldo to take it this year it will be rediculous. If it is because of CL then give it to Benzima who scored in semi and final or to Bale or to Ramos to cause injury to Salah which changed the match totally or wait for WC and give it to any player from the winning team
Ronaldo was very bad this season, and if the competition is fair he should be out of top 3 even

jamrock

Sad for this guy, Ramos always pulls this shit in big games against players he knows will get the better of him.

sickstar

There's even this video of Ramos smiling when Salah left the pitch. Fucking disgrace has no human heart after all. Did he realized he just potentially ruin a whole nation's dream, not just a club.

Well, this is nothing new I guess. Looking this remind me of who he was, with his horror career ending tackle to Messi at that 5-0 win.

Raki13

Just Ramos being Ramos , hes a thug and injuring him was his goal as it always is in big games.

Thank our woeful manager that we were not involved in the biggest game on the planet , again.

Home of Barca Fans