Mohamed Salah

JamDav1982

If we had the 21 year old Salah you would be stinking up this forum with your hatred against him and screaming how he is simply not good enough and will never make it, I can see why you hate the idea of not writing off a player before the age of 25.

Haha nope.

You are just a hypocrite making up terrible rules you dont even stick to yourself about 'not writing off anyone 25 or under'.

Wise up bud.

In modern football defense is tactically advanced it's very difficult for someone to stand in front of goal and receive chances to score. That's why most of the top scorers are wingers now. Farmers league is different though. Cavani can score a lot.

El Flaco

Mohamed Salah in a new Egyptian advert urging children to stay away from drugs

[tw]980159655853875200[/tw]

Givenchy

if he wins Liverpool the CL I'd love to see him win the Ballon d'or, seems like a great guy off the field aswell

Devils

Top lad.

Incredible player. Hands down the best PL player this season and easily top 5 in the world.

Morten

Definitely deserving of Ballon D'or, class act on and off the pitch.

CL wont matter much this year, all eyes will be on the world cup, the best attacker of the winning team will probably take it.
Chances are, Egypt wont even get close.

Givenchy

CL wont matter much this year, all eyes will be on the world cup, the best attacker of the winning team will probably take it.
Chances are, Egypt wont even get close.

depends really.

Madrid win the CL -> Ronaldo
Barca win the CL -> Messi
Neymar wins the WC -> Neymar?

but other than that, which world cup team have a player who could rival what Messi/Ronaldo have done in club football season. i don't see another Cannavaro happening tbh

Home of Barca Fans