Mohamed Salah

aaron101

Also, it was Mourinho who threw both of them away, and most of those who are not performing at United are his own transfers, his transfer record isnt exactly stellar, as of late.

Was it also Mourinho who sold Lukaku to Everton? Can't really remember.

Demog

don't recall Salah ever dribbling half a team from the half way line at 19 or dribbling multiple players on regular basis at 25 or younger.

A budget Messi with inferior dribbling, play-making and free kicking skills at best.
I'm a Liverpool fan and I agree with this. But even a budget version of Messi can be incredible and Salah certainly is that. He's been sensational for Liverpool in his first season and hopefully he'll get even better.

Trafalgar

I'm a Liverpool fan and I agree with this. But even a budget version of Messi can be incredible and Salah certainly is that. He's been sensational for Liverpool in his first season and hopefully he'll get even better.

Too bad this is his last year in Loserpool

Trafalgar

I really hope you're wrong, because if you aren't, there is probably only one destination for him.

I really don't want him to go to Real madrid not only cause he's a great player but also because I like him a human being, hope he goes to another team who can afford him like Man city (he will do wonders under Pep)

FCBfan22

I really don't want him to go to Real madrid not only cause he's a great player but also because I like him a human being, hope he goes to another team who can afford him like Man city (he will do wonders under Pep)

I also really like him as a person and as a player. He is also the only guy that Madrid can potentially buy, that could make a massive difference in Madrid's quality.

I hope he stays at Liverpool. If not, I hope he just goes to a club that isn't Real Madrid (but this is quite unlikely, since we have spent our summer transfer budget already, P$G too and I doubt that L'pool would let him go to PL rivals).

El Flaco

Although Salah is a fantastic player, I don't think Madrid really need him that badly.

Never mind that Liverpool won't sell their best player after just one season, Salah fits like a glove for Klopp's system.

I'd be much more worried if they are actually gonna improve their leaky defence.

Neeraj

Although Salah is a fantastic player, I don't think Madrid really need him that badly.

Never mind that Liverpool won't sell their best player after just one season, Salah fits like a glove for Klopp's system.

I'd be much more worried if they are actually gonna improve their leaky defence.

Madrid may not need him, but I'm afraid logic is going to take a backseat this summer. If Madrid go out of CL, Zidane is most likely gone, and you're going to have a new coach and a spending spree in the transfer market like we all know Madrid is wont to. It's been a while they spent big, and I can see a storm coming this summer.

Dea Gea + Salah/Kane + Hazard anyone?

That would not be good news.

FCBfan22

Madrid may not need him, but I'm afraid logic is going to take a backseat this summer. If Madrid go out of CL, Zidane is most likely gone, and you're going to have a new coach and a spending spree in the transfer market like we all know Madrid is wont to. It's been a while they spent big, and I can see a storm coming this summer.

Dea Gea + Salah/Kane + Hazard anyone?

That would not be good news.

That's too much money to be in FFP. They would probably get De Gea with Varane + 30 million, but the other two would be at least 350 million.

clemente

He is 24, this is why you never write off a player at an age like that, no1 in this forum has any hopes for someone like Samper

Home of Barca Fans