Mohamed Salah

Trickykid

I wouldn't be surprised if Pep asks his filthy Arab Emirates buddies for a bit of pocket money for a new shiny toy this summer. Hopefully Salah manages to KO Citeh in the ChL beforehand...

Xaviniesta

He looks world class this season, but I'd imagine the big clubs would like to see him replicate this next year before paying 200m+ for him.

You never know...i remember bale had only one good stand out season with tottenham (his last) and he was sold right after to Madrid, breaking the transfer record.

But, then again, I don't think Salah is worth 200m. Also, Liverpool would be crazy to sell another star player.

You never know...i remember bale had only one good stand out season with tottenham (his last) and he was sold right after to Madrid, breaking the transfer record.

But, then again, I don't think Salah is worth 200m. Also, Liverpool would be crazy to sell another star player.

He may not be worth 200m, but in this market that's the bare minimum he would go for. Coutinho went for 160m; even prospects like Dembele and Mbappe went for 150m and 180m respectively.

A marketable star scoring 30+ goals in the PL for a top club and all the hype in the world behind him? Liverpool won't pick up the phone for anything less than 200m.

Zincubus

Banned
I've already described him as playing more like Messi than Messi this season ... I didn't see these four goals and an assist coming though ..

FCBfan22

This guy is the only player on Uncle Flo's potential shopping list that I really don't want to go to Madrid, because he is also the only player that would make them marginally better.

I don't care if Flo buys Kane, Neymar, Hazard or whoever else. Just not this guy, please.

I think we did a great job getting Cou, because there is less chance now that Salah will end in Madrid.

Morten

This guy is the only player on Uncle Flo's potential shopping list that I really don't want to go to Madrid, because he is also the only player that would make them marginally better.

I don't care if Flo buys Kane, Neymar, Hazard or whoever else. Just not this guy, please.

I think we did a great job getting Cou, because there is less chance now that Salah will end in Madrid.

Dont understand the logic.

Morten

Because no way Liverpool want to lose yet another top player.

They sold Suarez to Barca, then they bent over for them again, when they wanted their next star player, didnt they?
If Salah would want to move to Real and the price is right, Liverpool isnt just going to keep him there. So it doesnt make any sense, really.

Home of Barca Fans