Mohamed Salah

Mitchell1978

He's scoring Messi-esque goals game in and game out. He works twice as hard as most players, makes fantastic runs off the ball and is generally unplayable even against the best teams. KDB has been sublime but he's got fantastic players all around him, most of Salah's goals are individual specials. What a player, what a guy!

Great player indeed but i still rate KDB higher, he really makes the players around him better.

Barcilliant

He's scoring Messi-esque goals game in and game out. He works twice as hard as most players, makes fantastic runs off the ball and is generally unplayable even against the best teams. KDB has been sublime but he's got fantastic players all around him, most of Salah's goals are individual specials. What a player, what a guy!

When I wanted him at Barca people laughed at me. The potential was always there. He is top 5 player in the world for sure.

ASordidGod

The people raving about him, just curious, but have you actually watched him, or just judging him on stats/highlights? Because I haven't seen him loads, but when I've watched him for 90 I've always thought, yeah, good, but not anywhere near the best. Stronger than I realised though, and fast. But not amazing at all with the ball, and sounds stupid considering the amount of goals he's scored, but a very average finisher. Misses so many chances.

Zincubus

Banned
The people raving about him, just curious, but have you actually watched him, or just judging him on stats/highlights? Because I haven't seen him loads, but when I've watched him for 90 I've always thought, yeah, good, but not anywhere near the best. Stronger than I realised though, and fast. But not amazing at all with the ball, and sounds stupid considering the amount of goals he's scored, but a very average finisher. Misses so many chances.

He's a funny one as someday he's a world beater and others simply a passenger .

There have been times when he breaks down the right , comes in on his left and puts it in the corner and you'd swear it was Messi in a wig ...

ASordidGod

He's a funny one as someday he's a world beater and others simply a passenger .

There have been times when he breaks down the right , comes in on his left and puts it in the corner and you'd swear it was Messi in a wig ...

Oh I'm not denying he's capable of brilliant things. But yeah, like you say, can be a passenger. Be interesting to see how he does next season. Personally I don't think he'll ever suit Barca though.

Zincubus

Banned
Oh I'm not denying he's capable of brilliant things. But yeah, like you say, can be a passenger. Be interesting to see how he does next season. Personally I don't think he'll ever suit Barca though.

As you said though he misses so many easy chances and just doesn't look up for the final pass occasionally ..

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Again Roma selling him for 30m :lol: :facepalm: especially when he was outstanding for them aswell

Whoever sold him for that sum needs to be fired, like yesterday

khaled_a_d

They sold him for 42M pounds IIRC, that was around 48M which a lot of people thought was too much for him at that time. Was Liverpool most expensive player at that time too.

Barcilliant

I've actually watched him quite a bit. Yes, he may not be brilliant for the entire 90 minutes but he produces bursts if brilliance which are decisive. Take him away and Liverpool would be 8th or 9th this season.

Home of Barca Fans