Mohamed Salah

FCBfan22

DTQH5dbU0AAiaVF.jpg:large

Here are our finances with our transfers.

RM can afford two out of Kane, Hazard and Salah if they sell Bale and Benzema. The first two are more likely. Even if they sell the whole BBC, they need completely new attack and with Salah, Kane and Hazard, they would still come around 300 million short.

MessiTHEgoat

chelsea won't sold hazard, worst case scenario is selling him for at least 250m under the current market.

kane is even worst. levy won't let him go for anything less than 300m :lol:

basically, perez completely fucked up for not strengthening his squad in the last market before the changes.

khaled_a_d

chelsea won't sold hazard, worst case scenario is selling him for at least 250m under the current market

No, Hazard isn't worth anything more than Neymar ( same fir Kane)
More important Hazard has 2 years left in contract and doesn't want to renew, last chance to get a fair price for him is next sumner or they will be fucked
Would cost less than Coutinho most likely
De Gea, Hazard and probably one more star will be my guess for RM transfer market. May be one or two back up pkayers too

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, Hazard isn't worth anything more than Neymar ( same fir Kane)
More important Hazard has 2 years left in contract and doesn't want to renew, last chance to get a fair price for him is next sumner or they will be fucked
Would cost less than Coutinho most likely
De Gea, Hazard and probably one more star will be my guess for RM transfer market. May be one or two back up pkayers too

This. I too think Hazard will cost less than Coutinho but nevertheless will be above 100m. De Gea's contract will expire next year, he shouldn't cost much either, being a goalkeeper. They can totally afford Hazard + De Gea without making major sales, they made quite a bit of money in the summer window and have not spent much.

They reportedly want Guedes for 40m by the way. Hate to see him go there.

Ripsta

This little prick is scoring at Messi rate this season, shame he couldn't do it when it actually mattered for Roma! I'll never forgive him for that, the number of times he was through on goal Vs Madrid, scandalous.

Horatio

You're welcome
This little prick is scoring at Messi rate this season, shame he couldn't do it when it actually mattered for Roma! I'll never forgive him for that, the number of times he was through on goal Vs Madrid, scandalous.

Saw the game and looked overhyped as well. Thought he was a speed-merchant with little technique. Oh boy was I wrong.

vlad

I dont rate him so high, could be one season wonder, didnt watch roma in serie a just in CL and he didnt catch my eye

Ritchie

He has missed a lot of chances for Liverpool though. His first few games he was missing sitters left and right.

He's just exploded since.

Home of Barca Fans