Mohamed Salah

Ronaldinho10

Well, in that case, I really hope that he is a one-season wonder who will slide back to mediocrity next year and that Liverpool charges Real more for him than they did us for Phil.

P.S. The Liverpool owners will be lynched by their fans if that happens.

Irrelevant you would have to be mad to think Liverpool would agree to let mo salah (one of there best players) go after giving us Coutinho. Not happening in a million years...

khaled_a_d

DI MARZIO aka TIER 1 transfer reliability journalist has announced that Real Madrid will target Salah in the summer.

Di Marzio reliability outside of Italy is way less than it is when he is talking about something related to Italian football. this could be very well false alarm or they are just monitoring him

Well, in that case, I really hope that he is a one-season wonder who will slide back to mediocrity next year and that Liverpool charges Real more for him than they did us for Phil.

Salah has been improving steadily every year in his career for 8 years now, even when he had a set back under Mourinho's Chelsea (surprise surprise) , he is anything but one season wonder tbf

P.S. The Liverpool owners will be lynched by their fans if that happens.

They will be lynched by Egyptians-aka biggest trollers on the internet- if they forced him to stay too :lol:

Pfmpd1

Liverpool fan here and gutted to see coutinho go before the summer.

If FSG sell Salah, then Werner will not be able to attend his own football clubs games.

Givenchy

Madrid have no chance, unless Salah has some stupid clause in his contract, Liverpool would demand 200m+ atleast especially after Coutinho leaving.

i think Madrid will go for Hazard if Zidane is still manager by the summer

Pfmpd1

Judging by the owners letting coutinho going in jan for 110-130...FSG will flog salah for the same. Be the end of them if they sell salah for 300m though. Any fee recieved for salah will not be goid enough.

Icarium

Lifestealer
They consider him more important than Coutinho. I doubt he will go anywhere below 180-200M. Hazard is the more likely option for Madrid as he is very hesitant in signing contract extension.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

They consider him more important than Coutinho. I doubt he will go anywhere below 180-200M. Hazard is the more likely option for Madrid as he is very hesitant in signing contract extension.

Coutinho was their best player.

They will ask more for Salah most likely but due to how fucking terrible it would be to lose both of them.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Coutinho was their best player.

They will ask more for Salah most likely but due to how fucking terrible it would be to lose both of them.

It was not a question about who is the better player, Salah seems to be key part of their style there by being more important for them. No doubt Coutinho was their best player but losing Salah instead of Coutinho would have more impact I think. Not to mention Liverpool fans already gave up on Coutinho last summer.

Demog

Salah is incredible (I'm biased since I support Liverpool) and he would actually be a perfect fit for Real, so I can see why they would want him since they can't rely on Ronaldo, Benzema or Bale anymore. I think they will make a crazy offer for Salah in the summer, maybe more than the Coutinho fee but I hope Liverpool resist. Will he be tempted by Real? Most likely. I've noticed there are a lot of Real Madrid fans from Egypt (on Facebook at least) and they are desperate for him to go to Madrid. Liverpool need him now more than ever so the club cannot consider parting with him so soon after he joined!

Windhook

Harry Kane and Salah are the two most likely signings Real Madrid will target this summer. The cash to sign these two players will be basically from the new transfer budget + the sales of Bale and Benzema (a total of 100m+).

mesiesta

Harry Kane and Salah are the two most likely signings Real Madrid will target this summer. The cash to sign these two players will be basically from the new transfer budget + the sales of Bale and Benzema (a total of 100m+).

Harry Kane will be a massive upgrade to Benzema. Not sure about Salah-Bale comparison so. In his prime Bale is definitely better than Salah.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't see Chelsea letting Hazard go for less than 180m.

They're screwed if he leaves as they got no replacement for him that matches their ambitions.

lovebarca

That is 600 million right there. And they can't say a player for 222 million, like we had to (unless the Chinese pay CR150's release clause).

CR7 and Bale not performing for them so they may be ready to sell on good value with PSG and ManU circling. RM's fans are not happy with them either. BBC alone can get 250M$ for them. RM's finances are also strong to buy all Kane+Hazard+Salah. Remember, they haven't spend much like us in Current and previous transfer window.

Home of Barca Fans