Who will win the Premier League?

Who will win the 2013/14 Premier League?

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
Seeing as to how the EPL is rightly regarded as one of the most unpredictable of the big leagues, who do you predict will be champions come May 2014?

Arsenal if they can keep up the way they've been playing or City if they find consistency. Maybe Chelsea but somehow I doubt it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Chelsea IMO.

Arsenal will choke from March onwards. Wenger can't help it anymore he's a choker nowadays.

As long as Chelsea aren't more than 5 points behind Arsenal or whoever is at the top at March I think their mentality, will to win and squad strength - offensively - will win them the league.

I think top 7 will look like this:-

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Man City
4. Liverpool
5. Man U
6. Everton
7. Spurs

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Arsenal's width players will have returned come January or February, so I don't see why they would collapse - in fact I can only see them becoming stronger/better thranks to that come springtime. Ozil will have adapted more (not to mention he usually turns it on come spring time); Cazorla will have recovered more. If they get a backup striker in January or perhaps even Benzema, they will be the biggest contender imo.

BXI Fútbol

lol at AnfieldEd if anything Arsène has shown extreme ability to not choke towards the end of the season, case in point last year's run beginning in... that's right March.

If Arsenal can keep clear of injury problems and bounce back quickly after losses (as they did against Southampton after the loss to United) then they will win the league no doubt.

Also Southampton should be on the poll they have a better chance at winning the league than Tottenspuds.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yes at the end of the season when nothing is at stake except 4th place. When anything better than that is at stake in the last few years he and Arsenal choke.

I may well be wrong but recent history backs me up.

Home of Barca Fans