Who will win the Premier League?

Who will win the 2013/14 Premier League?

• Total voters

Zuess99

This is easily city's . I honestly don't see any other team strong enough. City's away form will improve .
If chelsea had serious strikers and Jose stopped being a prick and play mata maybe they could also win it but cause of that I doubt it.

K

kingleo

Man city have the toughest away games in 2014 by far! that is why i think they will just fall short! They still have to play away against Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Tottenham, United and Newcastle.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea only have City and Liverpool away out of the big uns apparently. I think Mourinho set up not to lose all these other away games in preparation for playing most of them at home. Now... to not lose to shit teams away...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Man city have the toughest away games in 2014 by far! that is why i think they will just fall short! They still have to play away against Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Tottenham, United and Newcastle.

Chelsea only have City and Liverpool away out of the big uns apparently. I think Mourinho set up not to lose all these other away games in preparation for playing most of them at home. Now... to not lose to shit teams away...

Exactamundo.............

Plus we all know what Pellegrini is like when it comes to the nitty gritty. He flops harder than Pele.

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

Fun fact: Usually the EPL club top of the table by Christmas has won the trophy in the last four seasons. However the last team to top it by Christmas and not win were Liverpool 2008-09 :p

H

Haruko The Goon

Heart says Arsenal.
Head says City.

We're not good enough vs the big boys to win the league. And with the league so tightly poised, and with our fixture list in Feb coming up, I can't see us winning it.

That's me being honest. I vote City.

Home of Barca Fans