User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2013/14 Premier League?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

    27 44.26%
  • Chelsea

    6 9.84%
  • Liverpool

    3 4.92%
  • Manchester City

    20 32.79%
  • Manchester United

    4 6.56%
  • Tottenham

    1 1.64%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 86 of 86

Thread: Who will win the Premier League?

  1. #76
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,438
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On last nights evidence - no they don't.

  2. #77
    Member
    Zuess99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    402
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is easily city's . I honestly don't see any other team strong enough. City's away form will improve .
    If chelsea had serious strikers and Jose stopped being a prick and play mata maybe they could also win it but cause of that I doubt it.

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Antimadridista1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    3,868
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ManCity -> Best 11 and best squad in the league.

  4. #79
    kingleo
    Guest
    Man city have the toughest away games in 2014 by far! that is why i think they will just fall short! They still have to play away against Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Tottenham, United and Newcastle.

  5. #80
    Blue Blooded Aussie
    antonnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,006
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chelsea only have City and Liverpool away out of the big uns apparently. I think Mourinho set up not to lose all these other away games in preparation for playing most of them at home. Now... to not lose to shit teams away...

  6. #81
    I am Leg End
    AnfieldEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parts Unkown
    Posts
    6,705
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingleo View Post
    Man city have the toughest away games in 2014 by far! that is why i think they will just fall short! They still have to play away against Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Tottenham, United and Newcastle.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonnn View Post
    Chelsea only have City and Liverpool away out of the big uns apparently. I think Mourinho set up not to lose all these other away games in preparation for playing most of them at home. Now... to not lose to shit teams away...

    Exactamundo.............

    Plus we all know what Pellegrini is like when it comes to the nitty gritty. He flops harder than Pele.
    Last edited by AnfieldEd; 24th December 2013 at 05:09 PM.

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    AfricanBavarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun fact: Usually the EPL club top of the table by Christmas has won the trophy in the last four seasons. However the last team to top it by Christmas and not win were Liverpool 2008-09
    Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

    Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

  8. #83
    I am Leg End
    AnfieldEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parts Unkown
    Posts
    6,705
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBavarian View Post
    Fun fact: Usually the EPL club top of the table by Christmas has won the trophy in the last four seasons. However the last team to top it by Christmas and not win were Liverpool 2008-09
    That's not fun!

  9. #84
    Senior Member
    AfricanBavarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldEd View Post
    That's not fun!
    My bad its just a fact my cousin just texted me
    Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

    Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

  10. #85
    Haruko The Goon
    Guest
    Heart says Arsenal.
    Head says City.

    We're not good enough vs the big boys to win the league. And with the league so tightly poised, and with our fixture list in Feb coming up, I can't see us winning it.

    That's me being honest. I vote City.

  11. #86
    Calma, calma
    footyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to go down to the wire with Chelsea's loss to Villa.