Who will win the Premier League?

Who will win the 2013/14 Premier League?

• Total voters

Unbiased United

Yes but you had fergie then. This time its the Moyesiah in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moyes might not be on SAF's level but he is still a good manager (how good is yet to be determinded). Either way it's still the same team that won the league at a canter last season and the chances of us not making the top four is unthinkable really. Not impossible obviously, but anybody totally impartial would surely have to agree we are more likely to make make top four than not do.

Anyway, come the end of the season either United fans are going to have fun mocking the ridiculousness of all those saying we wont make top four, or we are going to end up with the egg on our faces...time will tell!

K

kingleo

united are 3 points behind 2nd place despite a bad start to the season, the other teams have missed there chance to take advantage of our start. it is clearly more crazy to think that united won't make top 4 then to think that they will, so your response makes little sense. to think united won't be in the top 4 come end of season is just wishful thinking, it might entertain you now while united are struggling but at the end of the season you'll just feel silly. don't think i won't dig up these posts at the end of the season by the way, i am saving them all so i can have some fun at the end of the season...

:lol::lol::lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Moyes might not be on SAF's level but he is still a good manager (how good is yet to be determinded). Either way it's still the same team that won the league at a canter last season and the chances of us not making the top four is unthinkable really. Not impossible obviously, but anybody totally impartial would surely have to agree we are more likely to make make top four than not do.

Anyway, come the end of the season either United fans are going to have fun mocking the ridiculousness of all those saying we wont make top four, or we are going to end up with the egg on our faces...time will tell!

Two men were key to you winning the league last season. Fergie and RVP.

You never ever had the best squad or team in england last season. That's a fallacy. Man C easily had the best team/squad but had an incompetent fool and as manager. Which resulted in Fergie overhauling City and RVP finding unbelievable form which he hasn't yet found this season.

With Arsenal so many points ahead of you I can't see you finishing above them. Chelsea have a better manager and squad and are already ahead of you - I can't see you finishing above them.

So in my assessment you'll be competing with Spurs, Everton and hopefully ourselves for 4th and I wouldn't be so convinced that you can make it.

Moyes is not an offensive minded manager - never has been. He doesn't know how to take the initiative in games at all. He prefers a defensive minded approach and counter attacking.

B

beautifulgame

Two men were key to you winning the league last season. Fergie and RVP.

You never ever had the best squad or team in england last season. That's a fallacy. Man C easily had the best team/squad but had an incompetent fool and as manager. Which resulted in Fergie overhauling City and RVP finding unbelievable form which he hasn't yet found this season.

With Arsenal so many points ahead of you I can't see you finishing above them. Chelsea have a better manager and squad and are already ahead of you - I can't see you finishing above them.

So in my assessment you'll be competing with Spurs, Everton and hopefully ourselves for 4th and I wouldn't be so convinced that you can make it.

Moyes is not an offensive minded manager - never has been. He doesn't know how to take the initiative in games at all. He prefers a defensive minded approach and counter attacking.

Your arguing this makes Moyes a weak coach right? I have not dog in this fight, however, I just wanted to ask if these are negative traits then how do you praise Rafa as a great coach when those are his strongest points tactically?

Banana-Rama

well that was definitely a defeat we couldn't afford, didn't see that one coming i have to say. after only taking 2 points from the past 3 games a title challenge is now unlikely. i still think we'll comfortably finish in the top 4 tho, we'll improve in the second half of the season, results wise at least, which will be enough for 4th i think. we have a very winnable run of fixtures coming now so a few wins will calm things down a bit. in terms of winning the title, it is the flip of a coin between 3 teams really. yes arsenal have a 4 point lead but they have to play chelsea twice and man city twice yet, the fixture list has been kind to them so far. my money would be on man city at the moment, they have the best squad and are coming into great form now...

K

kingleo

united are 3 points behind 2nd place despite a bad start to the season, the other teams have missed there chance to take advantage of our start. it is clearly more crazy to think that united won't make top 4 then to think that they will

who is the crazy one again???

don't think i won't dig up these posts at the end of the season by the way, i am saving them all so i can have some fun at the end of the season...

I really really hope you have saved them all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghost

Arsenal won't get any easier chance in the next decade. They must win it this year. Or they will regret it.

pEllee

Scratch that

City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs/Liverpool
Everton
United

Why Chelsea over Arsenal? Not only have Arsenal picked up more points than any other team this season but they're also the best team over the last 38 games played. And do I have to remind you that Chelsea were only 2 points ahead of Arsenal when the 2012/2013 season ended? That's not convincing either.

K

kingleo

I think Chelsea will just edge City. I think Chelsea will make a huge signing in January also. ;)

1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Man United
6. Everton
7. Southampton
8. Tottenham

1. Chelsea
2. Man City

3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Everton
6. Tottenham
7. Man United
8. Southampton

Kerrybai

Why Chelsea over Arsenal? Not only have Arsenal picked up more points than any other team this season but they're also the best team over the last 38 games played. And do I have to remind you that Chelsea were only 2 points ahead of Arsenal when the 2012/2013 season ended? That's not convincing either.

I think they have a better squad and last year means very little. They have Mou back now.

Let's see how they do with their next 3 games, Everton, City and Chelsea.

Djab

Respectfully nobody may think MU can win the league.
They have lost this season as many as last season and even the winter break hasn't arrived.
So I think the table would be: Arsenal, Mc, Chelsea, etc Respectively.

Home of Barca Fans