Who will win the Premier League?

Who will win the 2013/14 Premier League?

• Total voters

Unbiased United

It pained me to do so but I voted City. On form they have the best team and I think they will get it together and finish strong. United will be there or there abouts as always, and Liverpool will just miss out on 4th despite having the strongest team they have had in years because of the talent/ money in the Arsenal and Chelsea teams.

Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Everton
Tottenham

K

kingleo

I think Chelsea will just edge City. I think Chelsea will make a huge signing in January also. ;)

1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Man United
6. Everton
7. Southampton
8. Tottenham

Banana-Rama

People thinking Man United will make top 4 :lol:

united are 3 points behind 2nd place despite a bad start to the season, the other teams have missed there chance to take advantage of our start. it is clearly more crazy to think that united won't make top 4 then to think that they will, so your response makes little sense. to think united won't be in the top 4 come end of season is just wishful thinking, it might entertain you now while united are struggling but at the end of the season you'll just feel silly. don't think i won't dig up these posts at the end of the season by the way, i am saving them all so i can have some fun at the end of the season...

Unbiased United

People thinking Man United will make top 4 :lol:

People thinking they won't is far more outrageous.

Since the Premier league began United haven't finished lower than third, and believe me this is far from the first time people have said United are on the way down.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
People thinking they won't is far more outrageous.

Since the Premier league began United haven't finished lower than third, and believe me this is far from the first time people have said United are on the way down.

Yes but you had fergie then. This time its the Moyesiah in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Flavia

Voted City, but i guess it could also be Chelsea

City
Chelsea
Arsenal
Utd
Liverpool

K

kingleo

Samuel Eto'o will be the first player to win th La Liga, Serie A and the PL

Home of Barca Fans