Álvaro Negredo

BerkeleyBernie

About time for a thread on Spain's #1 striker for WC2014 (barring Diego Costa, if that happens). The best back-to-goal #9 on the roster. The man knows how to create space for himself to turn and shoot.

pEllee

Very good player. Great movement, very strong but he's also very technical. He's been one of the best signings in the Premier league this season, without a doubt.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He's got some great goals this season from turning onto his left foot, and has some nice headers, but I still don't rate him that highly; I'd rate both Costa and Villa ahead of him on current form. Maybe I'm just biased though, I haven't watched too much of City recently.

negredo_goal_vs_munich-97256.gif

Negredo2.gif

negredo-goal.gif

Kerrybai

He combines very well with Aguero. Right now they are one of the top partnerships in Europe. Another Spaniard who fits very well into the English game.

Theconomist

Just business as usual. a brace for city and only 30' over.

The EPL is much harder than la liga, it's too physical for la liga strikers to play in. :lol: I guess that argument died down these past couple of years, hell Michu had a 20 goal season in the EPL, who the fuck heard of Michu when he played in spain?

Negredo is really good. Villa,Costa and Negredo should be a very good strike force for spain.

Home of Barca Fans