• Ronaldo

Votes: 53 44.5%
  • Ribery

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • Messi

Votes: 48 40.3%

• Total voters

Pepe Silvia

Well, as I posted in the other thread, from what we definitely know so far, Messi is leading in front of CR. Of course that's not a reliable indicator, but who knows. Maybe it's representative.
What do we definitely know so far? Can you point me in the right direction please?

You go on to say that it's not a reliable indicator which sounds uncertain... far from definitely.

Someone shed some light

suckabov

Lemon curry?
What do we definitely know so far? Can you point me in the right direction please?

You go on to say that it's not a reliable indicator which sounds uncertain... far from definitely.

Someone shed some light
Just meant that adding up the votes that have been revealed and confirmed, Messi is leading by a large margin (~51%). But those are 5-6 votes out of hundreds, so it's not representative.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Wouldn't be surprised if Messi does get voters preference in the end and walks away with the award. Although if he does win this one, expect a media shitstorm that'll attempt to smear the credibility of this Ballon D'or and his previous ones. There'll be more backlash against Messi for this than praise for him.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
y3edy5y4.jpg

Kerrybai

While Ronaldo has had the better individual year everyone knows that Messi has been riddled with injuries. When voting people may say that Ronaldo deserves it for having the better year but the majority still believe that Messi is the best in the world, and for that reason I believe he will win it.

Basically I think a lot of people would vote for Messi even if he missed 3/4 of the season as he is still undeniably the better player. So we have voting for the better player vs voting for the player who had the better year.

ebc_99

While Ronaldo has had the better individual year everyone knows that Messi has been riddled with injuries. When voting people may say that Ronaldo deserves it for having the better year but the majority still believe that Messi is the best in the world, and for that reason I believe he will win it.

Basically I think a lot of people would vote for Messi even if he missed 3/4 of the season as he is still undeniably the better player. So we have voting for the better player vs voting for the player who had the better year.

Ronaldo didn't have a better year, he had a better November,
you have a bad memory.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Djab

you have a bad memory.

This. He was an absolute garbage for Portugal before September. Scoring just once by then (in WCQ).

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
you have a bad memory.

The first half of this year (2nd half of last season) Ronaldo scored 32, Messi had 26, Ronaldo walked away with the CL golden boot running rampant in the knockout stages, almost top scorer of the CDR and scored his side's only goal in the final. The first half of this season, once again dominating in both CL and la liga.

Messi's injuries handicapped him this year. Ronaldo has been incredibly consistent, don't try and spin it as if he has only just started performing. It's you who has a poor memory, yet you accuse others of it.

ebc_99

The first half of this year (2nd half of last season) Ronaldo scored 32, Messi had 26, Ronaldo walked away with the CL golden boot running rampant in the knockout stages, almost top scorer of the CDR and scored his side's only goal in the final. The first half of this season, once again dominating in both CL and la liga.

Messi's injuries handicapped him this year. Ronaldo has been incredibly consistent, don't try and spin it as if he has only just started performing. It's you who has a poor memory, yet you accuse others of it.

There is more to a player than goals as you well know, you're going to have to come up with more than that.

Home of Barca Fans