User Tag List

Thread: Iran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iran

The Iran national football team (Persian: تیم ملی فوتبال ایران‎) represents Iran in international football competitions and is controlled by the Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran. The national football team of Iran, known as the Team Melli, ranks 2nd in Asia and 49th in the world according to the last FIFA World Rankings.
    I think we should be rated higher than most people think.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, I thought this was going to be a thread about Persian food...Would love some barg
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am excited for them in this world cup. I hope they qualify to the round of 16, that would be a pleasure.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To fellow Iranian Cules a quick question: are women legally allowed in Iran to attend matches? and if yes are they seated in their own area or is it ok to sit along men?

I read that FIFA might consider to let Iran co-host the WC with Qatar as incentive to the ongoing Geneva talks and was wondering about this point. I know alcohol is forbidden in both Qatar and Iran so I'm not sure what the Ayatollah will say about that.

thx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Leo View Post
    To fellow Iranian Cules a quick question: are women legally allowed in Iran to attend matches? and if yes are they seated in their own area or is it ok to sit along men?

I read that FIFA might consider to let Iran co-host the WC with Qatar as incentive to the ongoing Geneva talks and was wondering about this point. I know alcohol is forbidden in both Qatar and Iran so I'm not sure what the Ayatollah will say about that.

thx
    In Iran in every aspect government has forbidden women from doing such things.
    This is why Iran can not host anything in the near future
    It's a law and they say they have a reason. They say women can't attend matches because men may say abusive words !!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djab View Post
    The Iran national football team (Persian: تیم ملی فوتبال ایران‎) represents Iran in international football competitions and is controlled by the Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran. The national football team of Iran, known as the Team Melli, ranks 2nd in Asia and 49th in the world according to the last FIFA World Rankings.
    I think we should be rated higher than most people think.
    I am iranian and i don't think so. iran play bad recently.(خداییش شانسی رفتیم جام جهانی دیگه )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamidyk View Post
    I am iranian and i don't think so. iran play bad recently.
    But I don't think so!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Women banned from games

beautifulgame
    serious? damn shame. beautiful women

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm awaiting a Iran vs USA match eagerly again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We fought until the very end , we scored the 3-3 at min 119 ! THAT fucking ref knocked us out of the tournament , Iraq war never our size ( though they deserve HUGE respect).
    Also , Queiroz is very , very popular here in Iran. He has given us some sort of identity , he has made real fighters out of our players . Absolutely love him .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iraq beat Iran fair and square.. Ref made no mistake..