Timo Werner

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should seriously consider this.

A CF who can play as a winger. Versatile and very fast.

Gonna lose my mind if we let this one slip and sign some bum as our next CF.

Obviously it's not Werner or death, but I think we'd have a lot of use for a striker like him.

Yannik

He's slowly getting back, he was diagnosed with a Cervical musculature blockade that also apparently caused his vertigo a month ago. Played 45mins today and scored a nice goal in their 1-3 loss vs Porto.

[gfy]ScalyWelloffArctichare[/gfy]

Yannik

[tw]930542208687722496[/tw]

Also I think there's a very interesting observation. The majority of his goals, including the one today are coming from counter attacks and him using pace and positioning to get into a 1on1 with the keeper. Even though the style of both Germany and Leipzig is mainly possession orientated. He's a bit of a younger Vardy, but what sets him a bit apart is that he doesn't need an entire counter attack system to make those goals, he just needs a dude that can play through balls.

Last edited:

Yannik

Monaco 0-2 RB Leipzig - Timo Werner

[gfy]RichOccasionalAlpaca[/gfy]

Monaco 0-3 RB Leipzig - Timo Werner

[gfy]MintyNeatGar[/gfy]

BarçaBarça

He made some remarks about not wanting to play in Italy and France. Rather he would like his next step to be PL for either City or United or La Liga for us or Real.

I wouldn't mind him, when Paco gets tired of eating pipas on the bench. Getting Griezmann this summer is mandatory, though.

Home of Barca Fans