Timo Werner

Yannik

Griezmann would deifnitely be a better option than Werner overall, but Werner is imo the better finisher. Most times I've seen Griezmann, he has been incredibly frustrating in front of goal. Yesterdays game as an example.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Me wants Werner so bad. Great run, great goal. Don't go to Bayern please.

They might brainwash German kids in the local academies with the must go to Bayern mantra. (BTW just a joke in case some snowflake decides to throw a fit bout this)

He'll be more happy to sit on bench rather than griezmann. But he ain't good enough to replace suarez or be the mai nstitker.

I'm personally happy with Paco as backup striker.

Rahj

They might brainwash German kids in the local academies with the must go to Bayern mantra. (BTW just a joke in case some snowflake decides to throw a fit bout this)

why apoloigize? there is some truth to this.

Yannik

I have never heard of any rumours of interest by Bayern in Werner, but I feel like this link seems almost logical and it's probably just a matter of time till they show interest. At that point it will only matter if an English club (probably United or Chelsea) will be faster. I haven't seen any rumours to Barca, and I don't think they are interested in him. I guess Griezmann will come.

Xaviniesta

Messi-esque pass

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.327%;"><iframe src="https://streamja.com/embed/604a" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;"></iframe></div>

Laplacian

He's so good. He'd easily displace Suarez and be our starting striker here, we missed our chance to sign him and subsequently phase out Suarez sooner rather than later. With his contract renewal he will be a lot more expensive.

Yannik

He's so good. He'd easily displace Suarez and be our starting striker here, we missed our chance to sign him and subsequently phase out Suarez sooner rather than later. With his contract renewal he will be a lot more expensive.

He isn't a lone striker, that's kind of an issue with him. But I think Messi would probably replace the need for a 2nd striker that works with him.

Home of Barca Fans