Timo Werner

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He thrives in a counter-based system where speed is valued and space is abundant, not a slow-as-a-snail possession system we have.

Riordon

Apparently the buy out clause is already now 30m. For a player of Werner calibre and with his potential, its a steal. Lacks a bit technique but he is a fantastic runner in behind. For that price we really should consider him.

He keeps scoring. 15 goals and 7 assists in 17 games. He is still just 23. Lacks technique but we lack movement upfront and 30m is peanuts. We should atleast consider it.

Last edited:

Batistuta9

Keep seeing rumours we are going for willian. Don't see the point of getting a 32 year old even if he is free. We should get werner imo. Can play LW and CF, has scored consistently for a few years now as well. I reckon he could do a role similar to neymar in 2015, on the shoulder. We've badly missed a scorer from that position since neymar left. At 30m, even if he doesn't fit, we'll easily get our money back

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Keep seeing rumours we are going for willian. Don't see the point of getting a 32 year old even if he is free. We should get werner imo. Can play LW and CF, has scored consistently for a few years now as well. I reckon he could do a role similar to neymar in 2015, on the shoulder. We've badly missed a scorer from that position since neymar left. At 30m, even if he doesn't fit, we'll easily get our money back

He is very bad against parked buses and seems somewhat dumb-ish.

Pass.

Batistuta9

Pass.

Yes, I understand he may not be the best against parked buses, but I am talking about this current barca team. We don't pin teams back like before and average closer to 60% than the 70% in peps era. If his price was 100m, I'd say no, but 30m in this market is low risk

FinBarcelonafan

Pass.

I saw him play two games at Stamford Bridge(one week ago). I think he was the best overall player from Chelsea. Very hard worker and a team player. Not sure if he would be much more than a bench player for Barca though, especially at his age. He could be a super sub though with his speed and work rate. Cheaper Dembele.

He looks a smarter version of Dembele, without as good dribbling but less stupid mistakes. Willian is a very good defensive player, opposite of Dembele.

Maybe the plan is to sell Dembele, sign Willian and Neymar. It would improve our team for sure.

Last edited:

Donatello

I saw him play two games at Stamford Bridge(one week ago). I think he was the best overall player from Chelsea. Very hard worker and a team player. Not sure if he would be much more than a bench player for Barca though, especially at his age. He could be a super sub though with his speed and work rate. Cheaper Dembele.

He looks a smarter version of Dembele, without as good dribbling but less stupid mistakes. Willian is a very good defensive player, opposite of Dembele.

Maybe the plan is to sell Dembele, sign Willian and Neymar. It would improve our team for sure.

Didn't know Valverde was on Barcaforum.

BBZ8800

I meant that Werner is dumbish, not Willian.

Yannik

Werner.png

werner-2.png

0w9sn1dhr9441.png

Home of Barca Fans