Hello from Colorado!

Denver Barca Fan

I am new to football, having just started getting into it summer 2013, but I am hooked. I primarily watch Premier League games--because those seem to be the only league games broadcast live with my cable tv provider on the weekends--but am strongly drawn to FCB as being my favorite team. Part of it could be that some of my ancestors were wine and olive merchants from around Barcelona, part of it is that I was very impressed with FCB's style of play having seen it on the web, part is that I think their youth system is great, and lastly, I think part may be that CR7--while an amazing player--is also insufferable in his antics, which makes Real Madrid tough to watch. Right now, I am trying to learn all I can about Barça, and trying to figure out where I can watch more games outside of YouTube vids of weeks/months old games with Arabic or Russian commentary. I'm happy to have found this forum!

Kevin

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Kevin, glad to have you here!

There shouldn't be a problem regarding the games. If you'll lurk our match threads half an hour or so before the kick off, you'll find someone sharing links with streams. :)

Denver Barca Fan

FCBarca--There are quite a few amateur teams around town, but I'm no footy player (except when playing goalie in my daughter's team practice).

Home of Barca Fans