Who will win, Man Utd Vs Arsenal ?

Who will win on Sunday ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Makes it all the more important we dominate the midfield, I feel pretty confident against Carrick-Jones, United will be looking to hurt us on the counter, let's hope Vermaelen is up for it.

omg..
smalling at right fullback and jones in midfield...
januzaj, fellaini, and nani on bench

1455868_438761889558172_709480391_n.jpg

I cant watch

Banana-Rama

no doubt arsenal have there excuses ready, as far as i am concerned if there squad is not strong enough to handle one missing defender that is there problem, your squad gets tested over a full season...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Why should we be worried? Your CM pairing is Carrick-Jones (which isn't too bad, but against our midfield...), Smalling is decent at RB but will most likely be exposed regardless, the only consistent attackers are Rooney and RVP, as long as we keep them quiet we will be fine.

Banana-Rama

Why should we be worried? Your CM pairing is Carrick-Jones (which isn't too bad, but against our midfield...), Smalling is decent at RB but will most likely be exposed regardless, the only consistent attackers are Rooney and RVP, as long as we keep them quiet we will be fine.

i strongly fancy rooney-rvp to do some damage on that centre back pairing, vermaelen is a mistake waiting to happen, arsenal have the superior midfield but you don't need to dominate possession to win a football match, just need to take your chances and defend solid...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
We'll see, he hasn't played in a while, but we have kept Liverpool and Dortmund quiet, hopefully one change in defense won't ruin that, our midfield is also more defensive (Flamini instead of Rosicky).

pEllee

Well, usually Koscielny becomes much worse without Mertesacker. Without him he tends to become that error prone defender he was when he first arrived. However, when he's partnered with Mertesacker, he's solid.
Mertesacker is the leader of the back four. So yes, United have an advantage at the moment.

But I hope Veermalen is back to his best today. He looked okay against Chelsea but I can't say that I feel confident now.

Banana-Rama

Well, usually Koscielny becomes much worse without Mertesacker. Without him he tends to become that error prone defender he was when he first arrived. However, when he's partnered with Mertesacker, he's solid.
Mertesacker is the leader of the back four. So yes, United have an advantage at the moment.

But I hope Veermalen is back to his best today. He looked okay against Chelsea but I can't say that I feel confident now.

as i have said consistently, arsenal don't have enough depth in defence or up front to win this league, one injury in defence or up front weakens arsenal severely, come on United....

pEllee

as i have said consistently, arsenal don't have enough depth in defence or up front to win this league, one injury in defence or up front weakens arsenal severely, come on United....

Nah, they do. Sagna could play as a centerback, he's probably better than Veermalen at the moment. And if Veermalen ever gets back to his best, he's good enough as third choice.

As for up front, I don't know. Just Giroud alone obviously isn't enough but I'm sure Wenger will add someone in January.

Banana-Rama

Nah, they do. Sagna could play as a centerback, he's probably better than Veermalen at the moment. And if Veermalen ever gets back to his best, he's good enough as third choice.

As for up front, I don't know. Just Giroud alone obviously isn't enough but I'm sure Wenger will add someone in January.

sagna at centre back? and then who to right back, jenkinson? doesn't look good to me...

Home of Barca Fans