Who will win, Man Utd Vs Arsenal ?

Who will win on Sunday ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

kingleo

kingleo has spoken, everyone's else opinion doesn't match his.

5OSx0.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Although Moyes does have a history of knocking Arsenal off their high horse and so do Man U.............

ryaninho

Although Moyes does have a history of knocking Arsenal off their high horse and so do Man U.............

Date=-----Home-------Away
10/19/02 Everton 2 - Arsenal 1
03/23/03 Arsenal 2 - Everton 1
08/16/03 Arsenal 2 - Everton 1
01/07/04 Everton 1 - Arsenal 1
08/15/04 Everton 1 - Arsenal 4
05/11/05 Arsenal 7 - Everton 0
09/19/05 Arsenal 2 - Everton 0
01/21/06 Everton 1 - Arsenal 0
10/28/06 Arsenal 1 - Everton 1
03/18/07 Everton 1 - Arsenal 0
12/29/07 Everton 1 - Arsenal 4
05/04/08 Arsenal 1 - Everton 0
10/18/08 Arsenal 3 - Everton 1
01/28/09 Everton 1 - Arsenal 1
08/15/09 Everton 1 - Arsenal 6
01/09/10 Arsenal 2 - Everton 2
11/14/10 Everton 1 - Arsenal 2
02/01/11 Arsenal 2 - Everton 1
12/10/11 Arsenal 1 - Everton 0
03/21/12 Everton 0 - Arsenal 1
11/28/12 Everton 1 - Arsenal 1
04/16/13 Arsenal 0 - Everton 0

Moyes vs Wenger in PL 3 wins 6 ties 13 loss

I dont think so

S7_MUFC

I honestly can't remember the last time they beat us...It's amazing how much they've improved this season..Wenger built this team with cheap players with option to upgrade those players if the financial policy of the club changes....

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Date=-----Home-------Away
10/19/02 Everton 2 - Arsenal 1
03/23/03 Arsenal 2 - Everton 1
08/16/03 Arsenal 2 - Everton 1
01/07/04 Everton 1 - Arsenal 1
08/15/04 Everton 1 - Arsenal 4
05/11/05 Arsenal 7 - Everton 0
09/19/05 Arsenal 2 - Everton 0
01/21/06 Everton 1 - Arsenal 0
10/28/06 Arsenal 1 - Everton 1
03/18/07 Everton 1 - Arsenal 0
12/29/07 Everton 1 - Arsenal 4
05/04/08 Arsenal 1 - Everton 0
10/18/08 Arsenal 3 - Everton 1
01/28/09 Everton 1 - Arsenal 1
08/15/09 Everton 1 - Arsenal 6
01/09/10 Arsenal 2 - Everton 2
11/14/10 Everton 1 - Arsenal 2
02/01/11 Arsenal 2 - Everton 1
12/10/11 Arsenal 1 - Everton 0
03/21/12 Everton 0 - Arsenal 1
11/28/12 Everton 1 - Arsenal 1
04/16/13 Arsenal 0 - Everton 0

Moyes vs Wenger in PL 3 wins 6 ties 13 loss

I dont think so

When were they at their highest? Oh Yeah I know!!! the season after they won the double!!!! And were looking unstoppable in 02/03.

Banana-Rama

credit to arsenal for a great start to the season, if united don't win the league then i would love to see arsenal do it, however people here are forgetting that we have been dominating them for years at home so it is a little difficult to imagine them actually getting a result at old trafford. arsenal may well dominate the midfield battle, but i think the lack of a top level striker will cost them on sunday, i reckon giroud will miss a few easy chances. i also think rvp-rooney can do damage on the arsenal defence, lets see how the arsenal defence handles two top class strikers, i think the difference will be the strikers. i am very surprised by all the votes for arsenal, we'll beat them on sunday, 3-1 to United and arsenal back down to earth with a bump...

Last edited:

pEllee

History and traditions are not relevant at all. What matters is tactics and a bit of luck.

Hilarious by the way, to suggest that Mertesacker and Koscielny can't keep top strikers quiet. Lewandowski was kinda quiet both games, Reus was nowhere to be seen, Suarez and Sturridge were shut down as well.

Banana-Rama

History and traditions are not relevant at all. What matters is tactics and a bit of luck.

Hilarious by the way, to suggest that Mertesacker and Koscielny can't keep top strikers quiet. Lewandowski was kinda quiet both games, Reus was nowhere to be seen, Suarez and Sturridge were shut down as well.

of course the history of the fixture is relevant, football is a sport played by human beings not robots, arsenal have been dominated at old trafford for years, the true test of this arsenal side was not last night on a european adventure in germany, it will be on sunday against a domestic rival that has dominated them for years now, if united win the league is up for graps for any of the top sides in the division...

suckabov

Lemon curry?
of course the history of the fixture is relevant, football is a sport played by human beings not robots, arsenal have been dominated at old trafford for years, the true test of this arsenal side was not last night on a european adventure in germany, it will be on sunday against a domestic rival that has dominated them for years now, if united win the league is up for graps for any of the top sides in the division...

By that history logic, Spain could have never beaten France in the Euros for they had never won against them in a major tournament. By that same logic, Arsenal shouldn't have defeated Dortmund.

But you're right about the true test - it's a true test for United, not for Arsenal. They've already proven themselves.

pEllee

:lol:

Please stop.

Okay, so it turns out these mentally fragile Arsenal players who are scared of Old traford still haven't been tested?

It doesn't matter if they lose on sunday, it's just one game out of many. It would be annoying if they did though, because then I'd have to listen to clueless idiots like Alan Hansen talk about how weak Arsenal are.

EDIT: Funny, I remember how Arsenal were gonna get "tested" against Napoli. After that, they apparently still hadn't proved themself. So after that, they lose against Dortmund and Chelsea and apparently those matches were good tests? But the other matches weren't? Now, that they've beaten Liverpool and Dortmund away, is that still not good enough for you?

How convenient, that it's only a good test when Arsenal lose.

Last edited:

Banana-Rama

By that history logic, Spain could have never beaten France in the Euros for they had never won against them in a major tournament. By that same logic, Arsenal shouldn't have defeated Dortmund.

But you're right about the true test - it's a true test for United, not for Arsenal. They've already proven themselves.

proved themselves when? they have not won a thing in 8 years, it is only 10 games into the league for goodness sake, there is another 28 games to go. as for your comment about spain in the euro's, i am not saying arsenal cannot overcome the history against them in this fixture, just that they have to actually go and do it which is easier said then done...

suckabov

Lemon curry?
proved themselves when? they have not won a thing in 8 years, it is only 10 games into the league for goodness sake, there is another 28 games to go. as for your comment about spain in the euro's, i am not saying arsenal cannot overcome the history against them in this fixture, just that they have to actually go and do it which is easier said then done...
To prove oneself = show one's capability. What is the United game all about? It's about performing against a top club. Have Arsenal shown the capability to do that? Yes, cf. Dortmund and Liverpool. Your title talk doesn't make sense and would only be relevant if the game on Sunday was a game that at once decided the whole outcome of the league.

Banana-Rama

To prove oneself = show one's capability. What is the United game all about? It's about performing against a top club. Have Arsenal shown the capability to do that? Yes, cf. Dortmund and Liverpool. Your title talk doesn't make sense and would only be relevant if the game on Sunday was a game that at once decided the whole outcome of the league.

the point is that sunday is a more genuine test of arsenal's title credentials against a title rival that has got the better of them for many years, because arsenal have not won the league title in so many years people are going to be skeptical about there ability to stay up there throughout the whole season. the only way arsenal will convince people is to go and win the league, until they do that they have not proved themselves. it will be interesting to see how they do against united, chelsea and city this season, they were well beaten by chelsea a couple of weeks ago...

Home of Barca Fans