Daniel Sturridge

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I thought this about him when Chelsea first got him off City. He did pretty well that one year he got his chance but he just wasn't ever fully trusted, and because Torres had such a high price tag Danny was never going to get a chance as lead striker. Shame, I wanted him to be our top striker too. Good to see he's finally fulfilling his potential. Hopefully he can become great for England.

K

kingleo

I dont see him as a striker who will ever do it a the very highest level! (World Cups or CL) i dont see him ever being good enough to score consistently in the CL (if he ever plays in it again) or be a prolific scorer for England.

He will be a great PL striker, but not someone who will win his team titles imo.

pEllee

I dont see him as a striker who will ever do it a the very highest level! (World Cups or CL) i dont see him ever being good enough to score consistently in the CL (if he ever plays in it again) or be a prolific scorer for England.

He will be a great PL striker, but not someone who will win his team titles imo.

Of course you don't, he left Chelsea.

-

Anyway, yes I also believe he can be one of the best strikers in europe. He's a very skillful and technical player who's also blessed with great pace. So far, his record in Liverpool is that of a world class striker.
All he needs now is to keep on scoring at a high level and he'll get his recognition.

K

kingleo

Yes the PL is a title what's your point???

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Massive he means against mid table teams. He doesn't realize performing against them is also necessary for winning the title

Home of Barca Fans