Daniel Sturridge

ammarfcb

ze special one
“Torres spoke very highly about Liverpool,’ says Sturridge. ‘When we were at Chelsea together he would say, “Liverpool are amazing”, and it wasn’t just him — it was Yossi Benayoun as well. They both said, “That club is the best I have played for”. "They said the fans will make you feel amazing and, at the time, I thought I need a bit of that in my life because I was low right then.”

— Daniel Sturridge

thank u based agent torres

Irish_Cules

Its never going to happen but if Sturridge keeps up his good form and developed into the world class striker that he hs the potential to be then he would actually be the perfect signing for us in attack. Relatively tall, fast, good link up play, good finisher, left footed (he could play on the right or in the centre). His profile is exactly what we need in attack; somebody who can offer the threat of a proper striker but be versatile enough to play from the wing if we want to stick with Messi as a false 9.

Jenks

tumblr_n6epfqNoPM1qaorn7o1_400.gif

I think that quick throw in was the only thing that Johnson didn't fuck up last night.

Butaan4barca

Its never going to happen but if Sturridge keeps up his good form and developed into the world class striker that he hs the potential to be then he would actually be the perfect signing for us in attack. Relatively tall, fast, good link up play, good finisher, left footed (he could play on the right or in the centre). His profile is exactly what we need in attack; somebody who can offer the threat of a proper striker but be versatile enough to play from the wing if we want to stick with Messi as a false 9.

no sir, he is extremely seflish and only play with his eyes only on the goal. He doesn't pass.

Home of Barca Fans