Daniel Sturridge

ammarfcb

ze special one
its not just the goals, he plays some great football too. i laugh about how i doubted signing him, hindsight is beautiful.

BarçAjax8

He is the kind of player we need right now... Tall, Left footed, right sided goal scoring, Striker/Winger.
How good he actually is up for debate as he hasn't proven himself in the CL.

Anyone know of any other Strikers who are left footed and can play wide/centrally?

NeyMesSis

He is the kind of player we need right now... Tall, Left footed, right sided goal scoring, Striker/Winger.

Anyone know of any other Strikers who are left footed and can play wide/centrally?

he would do sshit in our system. sanchez would rock with liverpool

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's wasted on the wing, he needs to play as a striker, which is why he never made it at Chelsea. Fucking Torres ruined it for Sturridge. Sigh.

X

Xavimascapenes

Vela, Griezmann if you want to consider him a striker, Hulk, Cerci and Berardi come to mind.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
29w4q50.jpg

Indeed Fergie Indeed................... :D

B

beautifulgame

pfff

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wasn't a gamble at all IMO, he could have made it at any top club, he just needed a chance. Chelsea's miss is Liverpool's massive gain.

barcanuck

RVP!

Home of Barca Fans