BarcaForum Awards 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Try PMing some specific active users maybe? They might just not use this section of the forum very often, but could still be interested in this.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, I don't know. Also, maybe it's just me, but this place doesn't really feel so much like a close-knit community like it used to, so maybe this type of thing just isn't as fun or doable anymore. Might just be the fact that I myself have been relatively disconnected lately too though.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, I don't know. Also, maybe it's just me, but this place doesn't really feel so much like a close-knit community like it used to, so maybe this type of thing just isn't as fun or doable anymore. Might just be the fact that I myself have been relatively disconnected lately too though.

It's not just you, it's just that as the forum grew larger, people became more distant... So some of the questions became really hard to answer, especially the more personal ones...

Maybe we could try to reduce the categories, and focus them on the actual posts, no?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
1. Best Poster (General) : XaviMessiGirl, DonAndres, Stric
2. Best Poster (Football-relatated): Don Andres, DennyCrane, SamperFCB
3. Best Mod: All of them :)
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members): Semi-Neutral, Suckabov, Bertus
5. Best Non-Cule: Bertus, Robbie, AnfieldEd
6. Most Improved Poster: Jadeeeeeeeeeen!
6. Nicest/Kindest Member: Flavia, XMG, Galning, Semi
7. Most Serious: Maria, Bojan, Poor_Sunyol
8. Most Humorous: Aryagon, Ode to Django, Ammarfcb
9. Most Immature: The guy who said we should have bought Lavezzi over Alexis(Cant remember his username right now...)
10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over): Jaden...Jaden... Jaden(Neymar) :lol:
11. Most Likely to Succeed: DonAndres - Very mature and bright person judging from his posts.
12. Most Likely to Go to Prison: lol
13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista:
14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote): No idea.
15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote): DonAndres and Jamdav1982 :p
16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member: ammarfcb seem inactive lately. Mixer has also disappeared.
17. Best Thread: Troll Quarantine(I wish that GarethBale dude was here now! :lol:)
18. Best Smiley/Emoticon: :mou: - ULTIMATE Troll smiley

BarcaGirl

1. Best Poster (General): Ursegor, FCBarca, Stric
2. Best Poster (Football-related): Ursegor, DennyCrane
3. Best Mod: Flavia
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members): suckabov
5. Best Non-Cule: AnfieldEd, Bertus
6. Most Improved Poster: -
6. Nicest/Kindest Member: Flavia, FCBarca, Clockwise
7. Most Serious: Maria
8. Most Humorous: Ursegor, Aryagorn
9. Most Immature: -
10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over): easy choice now :lol: jiopi (Messi)
11. Most Likely to Succeed: -
12. Most Likely to Go to Prison: -
13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista: Daemul
14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote): no idea ...maybe Flavia and FCBarca lol
15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote): -
16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member: ammarfcb
17. Best Thread: -
18. Best Smiley/Emoticon: :VdB:

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Something or someone really doesn't want me to post the results. I'd been working on it, was almost done & my laptop froze. :VdB: I'll get it up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans