BarcaForum Awards 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

This sucks so much every year 'cause I'm so bad with usernames.. gonna try my best though. See if I can remember some people at least xD

1. Best Poster (General): First vote and I'm already fucked.. is this for like quality posts who make sense or just funny ones? Anyway I'm going with Ode to Django 'cause he sucks at both things.

2. Best Poster (Football-related): Tricky one as a lot of members who posted good things have quit in recent years. I think I'll go with Catorce 'cause he's relatively new and even though I don't always agree with everything he says (obviously) his posts are structered, willing to admit a mistake, friendly tone. Good poster!

3. Best Mod: Bojan, Flavia, XMG... obviously can't pick anyone here. Great team and always nice atmosphere with you guys :) Also wanna mention Pepe Silvia who was a great mod until recently.

4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members): Lots of good new posters but I'm gonna go with my Scandinavian bro DonAK. (DAT list was so helpful btw)

5. Best Non-Cule: Ode to Djano, antimilan. Oh the irony. And Bertus.

6. Most Improved Poster: Jaden (he better keeps it up after reading this)

6. Nicest/Kindest Member: So many but I'll say Flavia.

7. Most Serious: Maria gotta love her though.

8. Most Humorous: Ode to Django and all other people who make random jokes every once and a while.

9. Most Immature: /

10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over): Jaden (Neymar), IbraFTW (Ibra)

11. Most Likely to Succeed: ?

12. Most Likely to Go to Prison: ?

13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista: lufstalag

14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote): Not many female members so I'll go with Flavia and...FCBarca

15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote): kingleo & La Furia

16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member: La Furia, Meta, Esteve (was he banned? I can't remember. If so, that English lad I can't remember his name, in his 20's, blonde hair, always making funny remarks...Somebody help me with this I'm really frustrated that I can't remember it now)

17. Best Thread: Many

18. Best Smiley/Emoticon: :VdB:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I got a vote......I'll always remember this Semi :cry:.
Going to post my votes in a bit!

.....I'd like to nominate myself for the FIFA14 Ballon d'Or as well :pep:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
1. Best Poster (General) Deco 20

2. Best Poster (Football-related) Beast

3. Best Mod XMG

4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members) Martindn

5. Best Non-Cule Jenks

6. Most Improved Poster Wolfe

6. Nicest/Kindest Member XMG and Flavia

7. Most Serious Raed

8. Most Humorous Ode to Djanjo and Antonn

9. Most Immature Jadentheman

10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over) Jadentheman

11. Most Likely to Succeed Diegomessi

12. Most Likely to Go to Prison Hamzah/Johnny

13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista

14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote)

15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote)

16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member Yusuf

17. Best Thread Master & Commander

18. Best Smiley/Emoticon :party1:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Tough pick, lots that could be mentioned.

1. Best Poster (General)- FCBarca, Stric, Deco 20
2. Best Poster (Football-related)- DennyCrane (massive respect), Trickykid, SamperFCB
3. Best Mod- Gotta say I like all of them equally :D
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members)- DonAK, Sumlit, Indignado, cule4life
5. Best Non-Cule- Ode to Django, Beast, Fishdoll
6. Most Improved Poster- Hamzah, darthvader7888
6. Nicest/Kindest Member- XMG,
7. Most Serious- Maria, Bojan
8. Most Humorous- Ode to Django, Ursegor
9. Most Immature- /
10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over)- Of course, Jadentheman (Neymar)
11. Most Likely to Succeed- Galning, DonAK, Flavia

12. Most Likely to Go to Prison-
13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista- Luftstalag14
14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote)- XMG+Ode to Django, and just for the hell of it: Galning+Flavia :D
15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote)- Beast vs Bojan
16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member: Ammar, La Furia
17. Best Thread- /
18. Best Smiley/Emoticon- :pep:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I always forget a ton of people, as i'm forgetful by nature, so sorry if i missed you out.

1. Best Poster (General) - Loads have left,off top of head, Galning, Deco 20
2. Best Poster (Football-related) - Ursegor, BerkleyBernie
3. Best Mod - All of them do good, equal
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members) - Some of the new Manchester United fans are good, forget names
5. Best Non-Cule - Robbie
6. Most Improved Poster
6. Nicest/Kindest Member - Lindsay, Flavia
7. Most Serious - FCBarca
8. Most Humorous - Ursegor, Deco 20, Galning
9. Most Immature - you
10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over) - Jiopi, Jaden
11. Most Likely to Succeed - Raed
12. Most Likely to Go to Prison -
13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista - Jonathan
14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote) - Flavia and Pepe Silvia
15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote) - Jiopi and Pep Silvia, for the fun of it :xavi:
16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member - La Furia, Gingerless, Barcelonista
17. Best Thread - Hip-Hop, Soccermanager, Football Manager
18. Best Smiley/Emoticon - :shit:

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
1. Best Poster (General)- DonAndres, Stric, Deco 20
2. Best Poster (Football-related) footyfan, Ursegor, DennyCrane
3. Best Mod- XMG, Flavia, Galning
4. Best Newcomer (joined Nov 2012-present, click for a list of eligible members)- Semi neutral, Bertus, suckabov
5. Best Non-Cule- Bertus, Ode to Django, Martindn
6. Most Improved Poster- Hamzah, darthvader7888
6. Nicest/Kindest Member- XMG, Flavia
7. Most Serious- Maria, Bojan
8. Most Humorous- Ode to Django, ammarfcb, Ursegor
9. Most Immature- JamDav1982
10. Biggest Fanboy/Fangirl (and who/what do they obsess over)- Jiopi(Messi), Hamzah(Cesc), Jadentheman (Neymar)
11. Most Likely to Succeed- XMG, Flavia, DonAndres

12. Most Likely to Go to Prison-
13. Most Likely to Be a Closet Madridista- Luftstalag14, Daemul
14. Members You Could See as a Couple in Real Life (list two per vote)- Beast and Wolfe
15. Members You'd Like to See in a Fistfight (list two per vote)- Beast vs Bojan
16. The MIA Award - Most Missed Member: ammarfcb, Clockwise, La Furia,
17. Best Thread- Forum member analysis, Off Topic/Troll quarantine, Members Pictures 2.0(where mixer was caught lying),
18. Best Smiley/Emoticon- :VdB:

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

mixer never did respond or defend himself in that thread, did he :D

Edit: Just noticed he hasn't even made a post since the day after that was revealed... considering he used to be such a frequent poster I wonder if that made him run off?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
2. Best Poster (Football-related): Tricky one as a lot of members who posted good things have quit in recent years. I think I'll go with Catorce 'cause he's relatively new and even though I don't always agree with everything he says (obviously) his posts are structered, willing to admit a mistake, friendly tone. Good poster!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to be nominated at all! I usually only reside in several sections of the forum, (General Barcelona, Match chat, History etc) so I think I am not that well-known here. But thanks, Galning! I always try to keep a friendly tone indeed, but I have to admit when it comes to Rosell/Cruyff, I can be a bit narrow-minded :mou:

Since I do not enter in most sections of the forums I have a hard time thinking about whether I should make my own list here; I simple don't know too many people. What I do want to do is give a shout out to Tricky and Galning for keeping everything up to date in the Match section with the prediction league and the MotM table! Great work, weren't it for those threads I would probably not come over to the forums as much as I do :)

XaviMessiGirl

Does anyone else want to vote? Haven't gotten many yet in all honesty, used to getting like 20-25 every year. I can leave it open a couple more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans