Allegri: "We can be daring"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some thoughts from AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri, ahead of tomorrow's champions league clash between Milan and Barcelona.

allegri.v1382367833.JPG

“I am sure that they will have more of the ball, but tactically we’ll be looking to do the same we did last year."

"That means being aggressive and closing spaces … We can take a daring approach because this is not a direct knockout match.”

“They have different attacking solutions, for in addition to Messi, Xavi and Iniesta they now have Neymar, a player who gets forward a lot”.

“It will be similar game to last year. I think we need to close the space between our lines. They have a lot of quality in their side, but if we are as careful as we were last year, we’ll be successful”.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
We can but we won't

What a shameful looking pitch, will be a tough encounter but hopefully the Osasuna match will translate into urgency against the Italians and score early

serghei

Expect great performances from our attacking trio. I hope Messi understands that he needs to run as hard as anyone else. I'm sure he'll show his hard working side too, not only the skillful side on San Siro. With Messi, Neymar and Alexis in great form, I'm pretty confident that we have the best attack in the world, slightly above Bayern's.

numero

Daring.

Not even once.

brb playing at home.
brb plays entire 2nd half in his own half.
brb parks airbus.

Home of Barca Fans