Who's Missing in the Picture?

XaviMessiGirl

It's Niang of course, because they forgot him. :VdB:

Nah, Cafu was great but not all-time great imo. I'd suggest Best or Charlton, but Van Basten is a very good choice too. My personal favorite is Maldini, but a lot of people rate him less than Baresi...

Yeah, I think most Milan fans who are old enough to have seen them both in their prime rate Baresi a little higher than Maldini.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Yeah, I think most Milan fans who are old enough to have seen them both in their prime rate Baresi a little higher than Maldini.

I will have to watch some vids of both, although Maldini is still somewhat fresh in my memory. To me, best defender I actually saw playing a lot. Such a leader, absolute crack. Maldini :wub:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I will have to watch some vids of both, although Maldini is still somewhat fresh in my memory. To me, best defender I actually saw playing a lot. Such a leader, absolute crack. Maldini :wub:

Baresi is the greatest defender of all time.

Maldini is amongst the top 10 defenders of all time and imo the best left back of all time.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I never saw Baresi, but the fact he was rated as the best Italian player of all time (i believe) whilst being a defender which on the whole don't get much credit, is pretty special.

I always though Nesta was a better defender than Maldini, but Maldini a better footballer, both legends. elegant fuckers

Home of Barca Fans