Juan Camilo Zuniga

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That knee on Neymar was disgraceful, he should at least apologize as soon as possible...

Totally embarrased by this guy!

Bertus

The problem is neymar is veeeryy light and skinny. Zuniga weighs a lot and even if it wasn't intentional, a challenge like that would always be dangerous for neymar
Heavy challenges from the back should end up with red cards.

That has nothing to do with neymar being skinny. What Zuniga did was just to hurt another player.

Chong Li

Fucker should be banned for at least 6 months

Clearly intentional, he could have ended Neymar's career

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 15m
Juan Zuniga, the player who challenged Neymar, defending himself here. "I never meant to hurt a player. I was just defending my shirt."

Pathetic.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 15m
Juan Zuniga, the player who challenged Neymar, defending himself here. "I never meant to hurt a player. I was just defending my shirt."

FUCK OFF!!!! That's even more pathetic than Suarez's "I tripped into Chiellini."

I

instinct

What are the odds that he won't be punished? Pretty good, I think.

Ridiculous.

This shit has to stop, that's not the sport I love. Mehmet Scholl said that it was more of a gladiator fight than a football match - this.

Absolutely shit, I defended the referees, especially after the penalty vs Croatia in the WC opener but this is absolutely insane.

Zuniga is an absolute prick, this has nothing to do with football anymore. To compare this case with the Suarez saga: How is it possible that these players (probably) won't get any punishment and Suarez gets such a freaking hard one? He needs to be banned but a player who hurts an opponent on PURPOSE just because his team is about to lose has nothing to do with sportmanship, moral values and the right attitude towards other human beings. Ban this prick according to the rules of FIFA but DO something.

I'm extremely excited to see a final full of freaking MMA moves, fuck FIFA.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
His excuse was that he's defending his Shirt right? FIFA ought to ban him permanently from the Colombian National Team and then from all football related activities until Neymar returns from his injury.

Home of Barca Fans