El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Sunday 3rd May 2009. Will see the best derby in world football Madrid vs Barca, Spain vs Catalonia, guts vs talent, Government vs people. It's so exciting ! Can't wait.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Defeat is not an option. Can`t see Metzelder and Cannavaro stopping Messi.
Besides, one of their most inform players - Marcelo - is suspended.

Beast

The Observer
Defeat is not an option. Can`t see Metzelder and Cannavaro stopping Messi.
Besides, one of their most inform players - Marcelo - is suspended.

NOOOOOOOOO:smiley_scared:
is he ??!!!

as far as i know it's Gago & Higuain who were one yellow away from suspension not Marcelo.. can u confirm ?

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
Cant remember a more important la liga game. A win for madrid would not only give them so much confidence, but be a massive blow for fcb. However a win for us would put it to 7 points meaning we need 2 wins out of villarreal-H/mallorca-A/osasuna-H/deportivo-A to win the league (assuming madrid win all of their final games). I am confident for this game.

TiTi

Hey... we have to win guys even a draw is a win for us... i predict a 0-2 win but who knows i just want a positive result,they still have to fly to Valencia and Villareal they have 3 away games in the last 4 and i dont think they are going to win all.

PUTA MADRID.

Zqa-

I can't see Real getting anything from this match. We are them superior in all positions. Go Barca.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Think it will be a draw and I will bet heavily on it. Pep would take a draw right now imo to concentrate on chelsea. Real have to go for it but I think they'll fall just short of the win.

2-2 is my prediction.

Home of Barca Fans